Tag your it

(Old Astro: If you'd like, you may skip the songs, there will be a lot after this)
(Astro: You should know damn well- some people gonna skip the songs smh)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I paced around when someone had stopped me, it was Peter. "Y/n do you want to play a game?" He asked as he softened up his touch on my wrist.

"Sure what kind of game?" I asked as I was curious on what game we we're going to play. "How about tag" he suggested

"Sure! But there's no killing each other right?" I squinted my eyes as I watched him look at me.

"Of course not, it's going to be, you vs me and the lost boys" he snapped his fingers and the lost boys walked up behind him. "You have 10 minutes to run since I'm nice"

"Alright then" I started to run into the forest.

tag your it
•••••••••••••••••••

Y/n: looking at me through the window. Boy, you had your eye out for a little.

Peter: "I'll cut you up and make you dinner, you've reached the end you are the winner"

Y/n: running through the forest, running next to me real slow, he said

Peter: "let me take you for a joyride I've got some candy for you inside"

Y/n: running through the forest he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag your it, tag, tag, you're it grabbed my hand pushed me down took the words right out my mouth, tag your it, tag, tag, your it.

Y/n: can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground, can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying "tag your it, tag, tag, your it" he's saying

Lost boys: "tag your it, tag, tag, your it"

Y/n: little bit of poison in me. I can taste your skin in my teeth

Peter: I love it when I head you breathing, I hope to God you're never leaving

Y/n: running through the forest he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag your it, tag, tag, you're it grabbed my hand pushed me down took the words right out my mouth, tag your it, tag, tag, your it.

Y/n: can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground, can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying "tag your it, tag, tag, your it" he's saying

Lost boys: "tag your it, tag, tag, your it"

Peter: Eenie meenie miny mo catch a lady by her toes if she screams, don't let her go. Eenie meenie miny mo, your mother said to pick the very best girl

Y/n: and I am

Y/n: running through the forest he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag your it, tag, tag, you're it grabbed my hand pushed me down took the words right out my mouth, tag your it, tag, tag, your it. (x2)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They finally caught me and before I could blink, Peter had took my hands in his, my arm was behind my back while he's holding it securely, my other hand is against his chest.

"Check mate" he whispered in my ear, making me blush

"Can we have lunch now I'm hungry" I finally got out of his grip, he teleported all of us back to the camp.