netayam

Aonung walked off with rotxo following right behind him. I turned around to face the beach, netayam softly grabbed my arm "are you okay?" He asks staring at me. I turn to face him at I burst out in tears. He immediately grabs me and holds me tight as we drop down to the sand.

"it's ok, it's ok" he whispers trying to comfort me. I curled my knee up to my chest looking out into the ocean with netayam arms still around me. I was done following aonung around, I need to learn to be my own person.

Netayam walked me back to my pod where I could see roxto, aonung and his friends staring at me from rotxos pod. I grabed neteyam face pulling him in for a kiss I turn to see is rotxo and aonung were looking. They were. Their jaws were on the floor.

I took netayam by the hand and led him into my room. We sat on my bed together talking. I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next morning to netayam snoorring next to me. I sat up in the bed which woke up netayam  "stay in bed" he said with a sleepy voice pulling my waist closer to him. I giggled laying back down. And then the horn blew.

"Get up getup!" I yelled to netayam shaking him. I jumped out of bed pulling a half asleep netayam outside. "Everybody our brothers a sisters have returned" tsireya yells with loak on the back of her ilu. "What is tsireya doing with loak?" I ask while netayam rubs his eyes " hasn't tsireya told you? Their like a thing now" he says staring down at me. I haven't got to speak with tsireya lately I need to catch up with her.

I grab netayam by the hand draging him on my ilu swiming over to my sister. 'This is netayam' I sign to my sister 'handsome boy' she sings back 'how have rotxo and aonung been' she sings ' it's a long story but we not really friends anymore' I sign back.

After that netayam left to go see his dad. My spirit sister left and I went to see tsireya. I found her sitting in her pod, " hey tsireya" I say knocking "hey yn come in" she says putting down here fish she was packaging. " so I hear you and loak have been hanging out lately" I say smiling slightly nudging her, she blushs giggling at the thought of him "I heard you and netayam have been hanging out too" she says nudging me back, I ask her if she has spoken to aonung or rotxo but she said they arnt speaking to her either. Jeez their so stuck up.

Me and tsireya went riding out on our ilus when we saw aonung and rotxo on the beach. We swam back as it was getting dark and wanted to see where the boys were going. They went to the under water cave the had beautiful pearls and sea shells. It was the cave of wonders.  I never thought it was real, i always though it was some random story that the elders would tell us. But it was real and they found it.

We wanted to get closer so we could hear what they were saying. "Which ones should we get her?" Rotxo asks looking at all the pearls and sea shells " uh, how bout this one?" Aonung suggests. They gather a bunch of pearls and beautiful crystals and start to walk towards the exit, me and tsireya tiptoe behind just close enough to hear them. "Do you reckon yn will like them" rotxo asks. I turn to look at tsireya, were those for me.

We make it back to the village, me and tsireya find a rock to sit on, she found loak and made him come with us to I was now third wheeling. I talked to loak about netayam and he told me he was talking about me non-stop which made me giggle a bit. Loak told me he could be my undercover spy telling me everything netayam says. I felt so mischievous, I was for sure gonna get some dirt on netayama now.

I headed back to my pod to find a perfectly wrapped present, I was hoping it was from netayam so I didn't have to talk to the boys. I sat down on my bed slowly opening it scared to what was in side. It was composed of two layers, on the first layer was a note it read...

Dear yn

We are truly sorry for how we treated you, you have been our best friends since we were kids and we miss you very much and now that we've lost you we are now realising how much you do for us, we love and hope you can forgive us

From aonung and rotxo xoxo

Tears started to roll down my face, hoe could I stay mad I love these boys to death. They are my family.

P.s all the other boys were really jealous when we were friends because like your really hot and almost every boys in the village has a crush on you

I giggles at the last part, jeez cant even right a wholesome letter to some one with out being inappropriate, I'm guessing aonung wrote that last part.

I opened up the next layer to reveal a beautiful pearl necklace weaved with twine, it was ronals knots. How cute getting help from aonungs mommy. "Do you like it?" A voice came from the door. I looked up to see rotxo and aonung standing there. I stood up walking over to them and wrapped my arms around them "don't you ever do that again" I say to the squeezing them tighter.

Later that day i told netayam about the gift, he still didn't like them and the way they treated me. He was cute when he was mad though. We went out past the reaf to go hunting together. And when we got back with the fish we went for a walk. He held my hand and was talking to me about loak and how it is so stressful having to take care of him all the time. He said he felt like no body understood and he was just seen as loaks body gard. I take his hands looking into his eyes, "you know your more then that" I says " yeah but nobody else dose" he says tilting his head down "I do netayam, I see you" I say staring  at him "God your gorgeous" he say as I melt falling into his chest hugging him.

I went back to tsireya telling her all about what happened and she was so excited for me and I also told her about the boys. I went back to my pod and netayam was already their with flowers " yn, will you been my girlfriend " he asks as I jump into his arms. I didn't want to tell rotxo and aonung because I feel like they would get mad. But I was happy. I finally got what I wanted.