two can play that game

"Oh dear, oh no no!" I shout trying to stop the bleeding, we took home both of the bleeding boys back to the village where we found ronal waiting for us to return. But aonung was already gone. Just kidding, the mf was gonna be fine but it's like rotxo and aonung had like some sought of connection because they both fell into a coma for a week. And this was gonna be so funny when they woke up.

I sleept in the same pod as both of the boys for the first 5 nights but ronal kicked me out to go get some fresh air for a day or two, sucks but oh well. I took this opportunity to spend some time with netayam. Still checking up on the boy now and then. On day seven of the boys beening in a coma. I took netayam to the Cove again, we sat their and talked for a bit before he decided to bring up what happened at the ship.

" I don't know what I would of done if I lost you" netayam says staring into my eyes" you don't need to know because you didnt" I said trying to change the conversation " yn" he said still stating at me while my head was turned " you know how much of a hold you have on me" he whispered as my face grew in shock still not wanting to look at his " I love you so much, i would risk my for you and I mean it, don't ever do that to me again" he said with a sturn but sweet voice. I final decided to turn towards him finshing what we started a week before. He leaned in slowly kissing me. I pulled away my face in shock " I see you" I whispered to him smiling " I see you yn" he returned.

" you fucking slut" came a loud angry voice behind me. Perfect time, and see what I mean by the connection thingy. They literally both woke up at the same time. Me and netayam both whipped our heads around to see who was standing behind the trees. Out came aonung soon being followed by rotxo " what we were in a coma foe a week and you decide its a good time to go out here getting some" aonung says as netayam and I stand up to face them " yeah wtf yn" rotxo says following his leader " what no, it's not what it looks like" I say trying to decrease the situation " oh don't give me that it's not what it looks like bs, what are you thinking oh yeah I'm just gonna go ditch my best friends whilst their in a coma to go kiss my boyfriend" aonung say walking up in my face " your just a bitch yn" rotxo says standing behind aonung. Netayam buds in to protect me but j couldn't hold this shit in "don't you dare give me that " I was in a coma and you were out getting some" shit, I sat by your bed day and night for 5 fucking days. I didn't eat or drink because of what happened. I got sent out by ronal to take my mind of things and I was confiding in a friend, but you guys are so selfish and always have to make it about you selfs" I said getting right back in aonung face making him step back " what so you come out here and try making out with your boyfriend,  you know how we feel about you" rotxo yells stepping out from behind aonung " are you kidding.." I start to say " no yn, I don't even wanna here it, have fun with your boyfriend" aonung says before storming off being followed by rotxo.

I broke down crying in netayams arms, after everything I've done for those boys and they go and treat me like this. I risked my life for them and I never even got a sorry. Ive treated these boys as my brothers, my family. I push my feelings aside so I can make sure they feel heard, but they are so selfish and revolve everything around them, well two can play that game. They havent see my dark side yet and oh do they have something coming for them.