Character info (1)

Character heights:

Espoir (SS!Error): 5′10

Inutile (SS!Ink): 6′2

Dazzle (SS!Nightmare): 5′8

Spectacle (SS!Dream): 6'0

Crucifix (SS!Cross): 5′11

Coral (SS!Blueberry): 6′1

Xyphen (SS!X!Chara): 4'8

Aphra (SS!SS!Frisk): 4'9

Character looks:

Espoir wears a hooded cape that he got from his older brother. Under his cape is an oversized sweater he knitted for Inutile, who was unable to wear it due to the positivity in it, and slightly baggy shorts with tulle fabric over them. The cape is a deep blue, the colour you'd see in a drawing of space. The sweater is a faded version of that same blue. The tulle is teal and fades to the same blue on the sweater, with the shorts being a very dark gray. He no longer has blue strings or error signs, and his eyes are black with dark blue eye-lights.

Inutile wears a cardigan his older brother stitched for him. Under the hoodie is a thin shirt with "Best Older Brother" sewn onto it rather sloppily. He also wears tight leggings that allow for climbing easier. His hoodie has black pockets, but the rest is a faded blue, the same color as Espoir's sweater, though it does have a few dark blue patches sewn on (one on the left shoulder, one half inside the pockets, and one over each elbow). The shirt's main color is faded navy, nearing light blue, while the "Best Older Brother" is teal. The leggings are dark gray. His eyes were black with brown eye-lights, but in his corrupted (ish) form they're black with purple eye-lights. His corrupted form is mostly the same, except he appears to be constantly bleeding, and everything from his neck down is black with sharper edges.

Dazzle wears a rather oversized scarf, along with a sleeveless jacket. Under the jacket is a long-sleeved turtleneck and a pair of shorts. The scarf is purple fade to white, and the jacket is white with purple highlights over the shoulders and on the trim. The turtleneck is dark violet, and the shorts are lavender with neon purple highlights. His eyes are black with purple eye-lights

Spectacle wears a scarf nearing the same size as Dazzle's. Under his scarf is a small jacket and a onesie type outfit. (a shirt and shorts of the same color connected) His scarf is yellow fade to black. His jacket is golden with black spikes and his main outfit is dark gold with black highlights. His eyes are yellow with dark teal eye-lights, and he also has extreme error signs over his whole body, though his body itself doesn't glitch. He has golden strings that look like the original Error's strings do.

Crucifix wears a scarf with a cape attached to the back. Under the scarf is a suit of armour. His scarf and cape are white with black edges, the armor is silver, and the leather is black. His eyes are black with white eye-lights. He no longer has a scar or any marking.

Coral wears a large scarf with ripped edges. Under the scarf is a hoodie and shorts. His scarf is coral (duh), his hoodie is white with faded orange highlights, and his shorts are dark gray and orange. His eyes are black with orange eye-lights. He has the same scar as the original Cross.

Xyphen wears a striped shirt with baggy shorts. The shirt is black and white, and the shorts are a medium gray. Their eyes are reddish brown, like the original Chara. They have fluffy white hair and dark-ish skin.

Aphra wears a striped shirt with baggy shorts. The shirt is blue and pink, and the shorts are a slightly darker blue. Their eyes are yellow, but they keep them closed most of the time. They have soft brown hair and dark skin.

Weapon list:

Espoir: Dark brown bow with navy highlights and golden arrows

Inutile: -̶g̶u̶n̶-̶ Purple scythe

Dazzle: Oversized posca paint pen (Metallic violet)

Spectacle: Strings

Crucifix: Knives he keeps on his belt

Coral: A x e

Xyphen: Giant knife and possession

Aphra: Save-over and all UnderTale weapons

Instruments:

Espoir: Flute

Inutile: Tambourine

Dazzle: Clapstick and Bagpipes (he's not Scottish, he's just an annoying dumbass)

Spectacle: Harp

Crucifix: Castanets and cowbell (he never got over being able to annoy everyone in a 5-foot radius)

Coral: Firebird (a specific type of trumpet)

Xyphen: Triangle and Crucifix's instruments (They follow him around, of course they'd try to be involved in the same things)

Aphra: They prefer to not get involved with artsy things. (Plastic recorder)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Not fully back in the fandom as far as I'm concerned, I just really wanted to update this super old AU cuz I like it a lot and almost forgot about it