Fuyuki: The Burning City (Part 2)

(No one's POV)

"Everyone, calm down!" Romani yelled out as everyone was at each other's throats due to them being on edge when the servants of Ritsuka came into play when they heard Aphrodite say that he'd be her new slave. But... Knowing Ritsuka's harem? They'll fight any woman to the bitter end to make sure that their husband or Master is safe and sound.

“As you can tell from my tone, Mister Archman? I’m perfectly calm. And I will assure you that I will remain calm even after I dispose of this woman if she makes any moves on my husband.” Morgan replied, as her cold glare was aimed at Aphrodite. Romani sighed and just shook his head in disappointment. Brunhilde was smiling all the while the gods were being stared at by the servants. 'This is good, this is good. Oh this will be our greatest viewing yet!' Brunhilde thought to herself before she felt and saw a fog emanating from the corner of the room. Jack could only smile at the fog becoming larger and larger due to him remembering that the fog was his friend from London, though something about this fog was different. Different in a way that he feels something within it, something… familiar… something similar to him, his very being as a person. Göll on the other hand was scared beyond relief at this point, that she had pissed her pants in a span of a short minute or so but once she felt the fog? She immediately passed out from the aura emanating from it.

“... Boo!” The little assassin said, as she was everywhere at once - Or rather, “they” were everywhere at once. As the fog expanded, there were children; The ones that made up the little assassin, and all of them said that one simple line at the same time, and towards everyone present. "What the hell?" Heracles could only say as he looked at everything that's going on. Loki on the other hand was bored of this trick due to not being entertaining enough. Zeus laughed at the child, clearly underestimating her in every way. Hermes was somewhat intrigued by this phenomenon and was eager to learn why the girl did this. Aphrodite on the other hand felt dread, like a knife was near her throat that was ready to slice it open, but in actuality, there was no one there. Thor was unamused along with Poseidon, Odin, Beelzebub, and Hades. Buddha meanwhile was impressed at the kid for doing this schtick. The seven lucky gods were a mixed bag to say the least. Shiva on the other hand just yawned at the trick.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady." Jack could only sing as he stood up and walked to the source of the fog, being immune to it, he found a girl wearing scantily clad clothing, some scars, green eyes, some bandages on her person, a glove on her right hand, purple heels, and knives that could make him smile. "Hello little one, my name is Jack. What's your name?" Jack asked the young girl while all of the valkyries and humans were confused on what is a child doing here in the theater.

 What's your name?" Jack asked the young girl while all of the valkyries and humans were confused on what is a child doing here in the theater

As Jack said that, the fog eased up and almost vanished, leaving in its place a little girl in … “Questionable” clothing. “Our name’s Jackie! Nice to meet wou!” The little one said with child-like innocence, yet those with experience can know that this child is anything but sweet on the inside. Still, she took a sort of liking to Jack - Though inside, she was a bit … “Upset” with him. Jack smiled at the young lass and gave her some head pats before he led her to his seat to comfort her. Hlökk meanwhile was somewhat disturbed by this since she somewhat felt fear when she saw the two Rippers together in one area. Hirst was confused and disturbed along with the other Valkyries in the area minus Göll and Brunhilde. "Let's get back to the viewing. The longer we waste our time, it will be harder to finish the First Order." Romani said to everyone while he sees the five servants that appeared beforehand took a seat next to him so that he can control them in the future.