Chapter 9: The wave and silent killer

Hey everyone it's been quite a while since I last updated so I'm sorry for that. On a more bright note I will be trying to update more often again. Well it turns out I get to choose who Andoru is with so I'll announce that once I feel like it and have found a girl. Moving on, I'll be trying to use a new style of saving the authors notes until the end if it can wait . I've also notice I seem to be making people well out of character (OOC) so I'll try fixing that the best I can. Oh well enjoy the story. But first the annoyance...

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto as that right goes to Masashi Kishimoto, I do however own any OC's, Andoru's kekkei genkai, and the plot of the story. Ja ne.

Andoru's POV
"Holy crap" I thought as the bridge had come into view. It was the biggest and best made one I've seen in my life. This is what the people are counting on to once again be able to be happy and enjoy life.

Earlier from a bit of a nudge from sensei Tazuna told us about wave. It turns out that Gato had first turned his sight there a year ago though he only came in control seven months later. He came with many thugs and closed off the trade by sea making the village poor. Anyone who had stood up was killed whether it be in public or in front of their family by the man's order. It turns out that the village only had enough to pay for a C-Rank mission so they turned towards Konoha.

As we continued to ride on the boat Naruto and Sakura have their own exclamations but had the boat driver tell them to be quiet. I laughed a bit as I felt Aisuhāto quiver on top of my head in fear.

"What's so funny jerk." She tells me only to make me laugh even harder.

"Simple. The fact that here you are, a dragon, scared of water in just a cat form. That's what has me cracked up." I say trying not to laugh even more.

"So what." She says. "By the time were on land we'll see just who's laughing."
I didn't take her seriously so I told her to just try me.

One the boat pulls into the island and leaves after were off Aisuhāto jumps off my head. I give a shrug and just keep walking with my team. But not five steps after she jumped off my head I see snow blowing away from behind me. It takes a few seconds until I realize just what's going on and I only manage to say, "Shit!" before a normal form Aisuhāto has me in her claws.

"How'd you like to go for a swim Andoru, it'll be fun." She says, already flying up as I scream with my team mates watching. As we kept going higher Aisuhāto also flies away from the shore but not to the point I can't see it.

"Oh come on Aisuhāto, what did I do." I try asking. "Can't we just talk this out?"

"First you taunt me, then you said, 'Just try me, and now you're trying to get me to just talk this out.?" I nod my head. "Well screw you!" Aisuhāto yells with pure anger.