Chapter 5: Chilling and memories

(AN I'm simply taking it easy and am writing what happens right after the exam. Also please excuse me for delays but I have a short attention span so I'm sorry about that.)

Andoru's POV
Once we've left sensei says to us all , "Dinner is on me so don't worry but I'm giving you until 7:30 to do as you wish. OK?" Getting nods from the rest of us he leaves.

"OK then Naruto" I tell him, "Like I told you during the rest I won't have my only enjoyable teammate and friend on this team killed because of that jumpsuit. So I'm taking you to get a better attire."

"But I'm charged unfairly." He says. "I've never been able to get a fair deal until jiji is with me."

"Well then let me just get lord Hokage." And with that we left.

Inside the office though lord Hokage was facing the one battle that never ended for a Kage, paperwork. Pile upon pile was on his desk so he seemed happy for an excuse to get out when I and Naruto came in.

"What can I do for you boys?" He asked us.

"I'm taking Naruto here to get an actual ninja attire before his current one kills him. So we'd like it if you can't so he's not overcharged." I tell the Hokage pointing to Naruto.

"Well I'm sorry. If I could get out of this dreaded paperwork I would but it won't let me." He tells us.

"Your kidding right." Getting a nod from Sarutobi I crack up. "You mean to say you, the Hokage doesn't know the secret to getting out of it."

"This is the one battle that can't be won. I'd rather go through the great shinobi wars again than do this. I will do or give you anything just tell me." He says in a begging way.

"Two words." I tell him. "Kage bunshin." With that our Hokage, also well known as the professor started to bang his head on the desk.

Making a kagebunshin he led us to the shops in konoha. Making our first stop at a quite large shop meant for shinobi we walk in. From there I split up from them looking for the one thing I long for right now, a sword. Since the time I lived with my parents I've been abscessed with them and every time I asked for one they would tell me the same thing: Someday son you'll have the best there ever was. So until then just keep waiting for it.

As I look through the selection of swords none of them seem to feel right. They were all strong I just didn't get a certain feeling from them so I settled for a practice sword, it was the standard straw sword meant for practicing stances so I look at the price. (AN I don't know the ratio from yen to dollars so yen have the same worth in this fanfic.) It was around 23 yen, a reasonable price.