Episode VI

"Yoon-Ah shi you can't sleep can you.." Se-jeong said sitting up in her bed.

Yoon-Ah said nothing but she was feeling well you know how...

What the girls did next was so cute.

Se-jeong Soe Seul-ki and Yoon-Ah joined their beds and slept.

"Awwwww that's so cute." Dahee said

"Jinyoung shi who do you think you'll end up with at the end?" Minsu asked taking a bite of her food.

"Think? Am very sure" he said nodding.

She looked at him and he knew.
"Minsu shi i will make it very clear. I have only one person in mind right now. No one else. She understood me like no one here. And i did the same. And we plan on going even further in future together." He clearly said making the girl a bit sad but nvm.

The next day when the six of them were having food, the other six came back from paradise. Every body were hugging each other but Yoon-Ah just stood there watching them slowly trudged towards the tent.

The boys told Jinyoung bout Yoon-Ah and he felt bad so he went to their tent and saw she wasn't there...

Seul-ki told him she was in the dressing room. So he went there.

He saw her there alone putting ointment on her hand.

"Does miss Jung have time?" He asked standing on the doorframe.

She laughed softly with looking up. She kept the ointment aside and stood up to go with him.

"Wear your sunglasses it's sunny. " She said walking out. "You really like this slipper don't you.?" He asked looking at her outfit

"Hmmm yea" she said shortly as they walked

"Hmmm yea" she said shortly as they walked. He knew her mood was off.

"Her mood is down :((" Hanhae said

They went to the gazebo

(It's sunny)

They sat down and she removed her glasses.
"How was your date?" She asked looking at him pulling one leg up to sit comfortably.

"Not nice. Like though she was there i was in paradise but.. my mind my hearty future was here so not nice" he said.

"Oh my god so cheesy" Kyuhyun said.

Yoon-Ah laughed her mood going up slowly.

"I was thinking, let's move to US together with your brother. I'd like to meet him" he said tugging her hair behind.

She gave him a sweet lopsided smile nodding.
"Geurae haja" she said softly.

"You should tie your hair it's too windy today" he said turning her where her back now face him.

He started braiding her hair and tied it with a hair tie which is always in his wrists.

After tying he was very happy and smiled brightly

"Gomawo" she shyly said

"Any plans after this?" He asked.
"Hmmm...i want to dye my hair" she said pouting.
"Gachi gaja" he said holding her hand now. They looked at each other then smiled and after sometime they decided to leave.

They went back to the canteen. "Seems like you guys are tasty food yesterday" Jinyoung said loudly making everyone laugh. "Aah yea. We are chicken and kimchi jjigae" Se-jeong said as the two sat down.

Everyone was happy.

After having food they sat in the fireplace and shared their professions since tonight was the last night together.

"Yoon-Ah shi tell us bout yourself" Dong-woo said to the girl between Nadine and Sejun.

"Aahh I am 26 years old XD. And i am a musician and full time business woman." She said smiling.

"Where did you study coz your Korean sounds really foreign like Nadine shi." Sejun said.

"Oh i graduated from Stanford University." She said.
"Stanford???oh oh mianhe Yoon-Ah shi i talked informally to you and Nadine shi" Sejun said shaking hands with the two. As they all laugh.

They spent the whole night talking.

The two individuals in two different tents thought something which was same...

It's tomorrow ..