Auction Day

hello guys welcome back to this story. i am so sorry after updating three chapters in one time suddenly i disappear its just in India there is festival going on that's why in am late, well this chapter is gonna interesting

Chapter - 4

Pete

It's the auction day about which khun kin have told me. we all are getting ready for it, me & Porsche both were our bodyguard suit somehow they are slightly different from our regular ones maybe for maintain the image of main clan. I were turtle neck black sweater from inner which I think suits me I , Porsche and big are in one car while the other bodyguards in another car .big is driving and I am in passenger seat while i don't know why but khun kinn want Porsche to seat with him in the back Seat of the car. Even through non of us are talking there is a tension in the environment.

big is staring at khun kinn from the mirror while khun kinn is staring at Porsche time to time and Porsche is staring out of window, while I am stuck in all this and i don't know where should I put my eyes

Finally we arrived at the destination I am the head of this mission so I give instruction to every bodyguard and tell them there place to stand for security, I know Porsche is new and maybe somehow careless soo I give him the easiest position which is Infront of khun kinn I know that no one is gonna attack khun kinn from infront because it's foolish to just come in front of everyone and then attack when the people know that khun kinn have more than 20 bodyguard here I took my position which is near stairs because at this position I can see everything and every bodyguard everything  is going well but then suddenly every eyes shifted to the gate There he is the perfect example of a real devil who dressed up like an angel. In all white, how can someone be soo handsome. I don't know for how much long I am staring at khun Vegas but he notice my gaze and we both have eye contact . suddenly I shifted my gaze but I remembered that night when he hold me by my waist and my face turn all red like a tomatoSomehow I relax my self and concentrate on security, Porsche is just staring here and there maybe its his first time attending this type of function I am also like this when I attend the first meeting with khun kinn but now it's just regular for me. Porsche has become really close to me even through we both have quite different personality I see my brother in him. We treat each other like that and that's where I see Porsche drink something and suddenly my eyes sifted to the bartender and he just nodded to someone My eyes follow his gaze and that's where I see khun Vegas I smell there is definitely something wrong suddenly Porsche went to washroom and I notice someone follow him, I command big that don't take his eyes of khun kinn before leaving to washroom too But when I reached, there is no one I lost them. I get to the receptionist and ask if there is any room booked by Mr. Vegas and guess what there it is even through first she refuse to tell me but as you  know i have a gun which I use obviously When i get to the room i see there is Porsche and he is unconscious I ask arm to come in this room and take Porsche to somewhere safer.We have the cure of all the drugs in main mansion so I know Porsche is gonna be okay as soon as they reach the mansion (I don't want to get Porsche and kinn do anything when Porsche is unconscious that's why I just add it)
Arm took Porsche but I stay waiting for that one person. I don't know why but I am boiling from inner Porsche is become really important to me in the minimum time.I hide behind the door and suddenly the door open I listen the foot steps and when I see the back of the devil I close the door. I don't know from where I get my courage but I pull my gun and place it in khun Vegas's  back and yell I assume you like Porsche but I don't think this is a case. Is this what you called liking or loving someone ?

 how dare you try to hurt Porsche.

But then suddenly the devil turn around and I see a mischievous smile on khun Vegas face, why does it look like that after saving Porsche I am the one who is now stuck in the devil's cage

But it doesn't scare me but there something which is lingering in me And I don't know what it is

Vegas

When I enter the dark room someone put the gun on my back. I turn around without any hesitation and even in the darkest room I know who is  the one standing Infront  of me. 

I drug Porsche and  planed that after Porsche get drug I will order one my bodyguard to rape him and when Porsche will be conscious will pretend that I rescue him and will kill my own bodyguard. with this plan I am gonna get two things in one go. kinn will gonna insane that someone touched Porsche and Porsche is gonna fall for me 

but I see Pete. I don't know why he is here on the place of Porsche but how Pete is yelling I assume Pete saved Porsche from me. I Thought

at same time how you can be so smart and also  stupid Pete 

my plane is failed because of Pete but how stupid he is to stay here alone in a lock room with me 

I give Pete my best mischievous smile. everyone scare till death when I smile like that but Pete he didn't even flinch 

Now it's gonna interesting main  family's loyal dog is under me. the Devil Himself 

I am so Sorry guys but this is gonna be a short chapter but i promise i will update really soon maybe today before night or next morning and believe me next chapter is gonna super interesting

maybe after this auction chapter i will give a side story for kinnporsche. if you are interested in it . please let me know