Return

Book: The Royal Romance/Royal Heir

All characters belong to pixelberry, I just borrow them to tell my story

Rated: Mature

Warning: Strong sexual content,  profanity  betrayal, this content is for those who are 18 year and older, of you are not 18 you are advised not to read

🍋 🍋

CROSSED

Chapter 1 Return

It’s the morning of the engagement ball and Juliana is dreading this day.  She’s in deep thought while she looks out over the garden, from her bedroom window.

“Lady Juliana, may I have this dance?”
“For you, anything your highness.”
“Meet me in my quarters in an hour.
Okay, I’ll be there.

“I have something for you
“Liam what is this?”

“It  was my mother's necklace, I want you to wear it tonight, after all we’ll be engaged. I want the world to know you are mine.”

“She wouldn’t!” Penelope said

“Got damnit, they set her up!” said Drake

What is it?  Juliana asked in a confused state

“This someone got pictures of you that look like you’re involved with Tariq.  Hana said."

“Lady Juliana “I have been asked to escort you out along with the Beaumont’s."  Bastien said with an apologetic look.

Where is Juliana? “I need to speak with her.” Liam said.

“Son, please you must let her go. We can't have that type of person ruling our country, “it’s time to pick "son.”

“I pick Lady Madeleine.”
That’s the last thing she heard before they walked out.
She’s pulled from thought by a knock on the door. “Good morning, Max.

“Morning Jewels,” look I know you’re down about Liam and Madeline, “but you know he doesn’t love her, or have any feelings towards her right?”

She shook her head. “Max you are the only one who has been there for me, I don’t know what I’ll do if you weren’t there for me, I excuse Hana she’s overseas but what’s the others excuse?”

Max grabbed her hand about to kiss her when they noticed Drake, they stepped apart.
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could speak to you, for a minute alone Rodriguez?”

“Drake, you can speak in front of Max, it’s not like you've been there, “or Liam for that matter. "
“I totally deserve that, and I am truly sorry Li just thought it’ll be safer if I kept my distance from you, “me being his best friend and all. here he asked me to give you this.”
She reads over the letter before handing it to Maxwell.

“Do you think that's a safe meeting with Liam?” Max said in a concerned tone as anger boiled through him but he quickly formed a fake smile.

“Max it’s okay; I really need to see for myself what Liam has to say, “I still have feelings for him, but I will not be involved with him while he’s engaged.’

Drake didn’t say anything, but he wondered if Max was hiding feelings for her, what am I thinking no way.

“We have a family meeting in 20 minutes, he lied, Drake it’s family only, I’ll see you later, but I got to go change for this meeting you know how my brother gets.”

“Okay man, going to meet up with Li.”
He watched Drake leave, then returned to her room unnoticed, he closed and locked  the door.

He grabbed her around her waist and started showering her with kisses down her neck, they undressed each other, she rubbed her hands down his ripped chest as she looked deep into his blue eyes.