Fire and Ice

(Natsu's point of view)
Lucy was beautiful, she was all i thought about everyday. I was ready to tell her how I felt as I was walking her back to her house but i just couldn't do it. I could feel my face get warmer and I knew my face was red as we walked up the steps to her apartment.
"Well I had a wonderful time with you Natsu" she said smiling
I scratch the back of my head and smiled
"So did I Lucy" I knew I had to tell her how I felt but i cant.
My face was bright red and she looked at me .
"Everything alright Natsu your face is red" she said giggling.
"Y-yeah everything is ok" I said stuttering but still smiling.
"Ive been meaning to tell you Lu-" I said getting cut off by someone yelling my name.
I looked to where the yelling was coming from and Gray, as usual not wearing his shirt, comes running toward me.
Really, he does this now when im trying to talk to Lucy about something really important.
Gray comes in between us and puts both of his hands on my shoulders.
"Come on Natsu! I wanna show you something!" And he starts running off.
"No Gray, Im busy!"
Gray stopped and turned around staring at me, he walks back to me and says
"Lets go Natsu! COME ON"
"Natsu ill see you tomorrow! Have fun guys" Lucy said smiling and walked inside.
I was about to rip Gray to shreds. He ruined my chance.
"Ok come on Natsu!" He yelled and grabbed my wrist running off with me.

We were at his house.
Gray lets go of my wrist and turns on the lights.
"Well welcome to my home!"
"Really this is what you wanted to show me? Your crib" I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Yeah!" He comes and puts his arm around me.
"Thats not all bud, follow me" he pats my back and walks to the back of his house.
He opens a door and pushes me inside.
He pushed me pretty hard and i landed softly on a bed.
Gray closes the door and locks it. He comes and sits on the bed with me. My eyes widen as he puts his hands gently on my cheeks. Then he puts one hand on my forehead.
"Your burning up! Let me fix that," he smirks and puts his hands at my waist and slowly hooks his finger under my shirt and pulls my it up over my face.
Why am I letting him do this?
I slap him.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" my face reddens as my shirt is completely off.
He touches his face rubbing where I slapped him. He looks at me.
"Your feisty aren't you" he smiles and pins me to the bed.
"I can be fiesty too" Gray says smiling with his eyes glistening and kisses my neck.
"Why am i letting him do this!" I thought to myself.
I had to admit, Gray did look pretty hot.

Gray kisses my neck more and then kisses my chest down to my waist. My face is as red as my flames. Im starting to have these strange feelings for him. More feelings than I have for Lucy. These urges for his body.
"Do you mind?" Gray whispers and slowly wraps his fingers around the waistline of my jeans.
"U-um" I stuttered with my face still read as fuck.
He slowly pulls my jeans down and I lay on the bed with only my boxers on. Gray then takes his jeans off as well and hovers over me. He kisses me fiercely on the lips. My eyes widen and I locked my lips with his. He slides his hand to my back and pulls me up still kissing me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kept lips with his. Gray then slid his other hand down my boxers. I opened my eyes wide and pushed back a bit
"Is something wrong Natsu?" Gray said smiling,
Gray was blushing just as much as I was.
"N-no" I stuttered
"Natsu?" Gray whimpered
"Y-yes?" I said blushing more
"I love you" He whispered and started kissing my neck.
I began to moan, he felt so good when he kissed me. His hand was still in my boxers and I could feel him getting his way to "there".
I moaned more, Gray looked back up at me and pinned me back to the bed.
"Do you love me?" Gray whispered.
"Do you want me?" Gray said then licked my abs going up to my chest and kissing my neck once more.
I moaned even louder as I began to get hard.
"Do you Natsu?" Gray whispered into my ear and went back to kissing my neck.
His hand then grabbed my shaft under my boxers.
"YES! I WANT YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed while yelping out another moan.
Gray came back around and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and grabbed his back,
He then began to slowly stroke it.
Gray then kissed me again
"Shh dont worry" Gray said.
I moaned more as he kept going. He then stopped and grabbed my boxers
"W-what are you d-doing" i asked moaning
He just stared at me with a smirk and pulled my boxers completely off.
I was completely naked on the bed. Gray then sat up and pulled his boxers off as well
My eyes widened. He laid on top of me and kissed my neck. I could feel him in between us and my urges grew stronger. I sat up and grabbed his back pulling him to my chest. Gray's face turned red and I gently put both of my hands on his cheeks and wrapped my bare legs around his waist. I kissed him fiercely and he kissed right back. I stroked his hair with my hand and Gray stroked his hand down my chest. We're both naked and I could really feel him down there. The only thing I could think about was how he felt against me. Forget Lucy, I love Gray.