The baseball game

Nova and Angela outfits

Edward outfit

Hardin outfit

Hardin outfit

Nova p.o.v.

I had an amazing day at work and now I'm going to go play baseball which Bella is coming too, I'm so happy. Note the sarcasm. I don't want her to come with us and neither does anybody else.

I know the vampire that show up aren't going to go after me and Angela. But Bella is a different story because she is what vampire say is a great smell of blood but will taste horrible. She is not a great person so why taste great. Bella doesn't like baseball but she is still here and complaining about the game that hasn't even started yet.

I can't wait to play. I haven't played in years so this will be good. Edward is trying to look good and it is funny. Hardin normally runs for me because I don't have their speed but it ok.

Jessica is talking to Jasper because of their share love of history and books. He come to our work with food. Alice was at the pitch getting ready to yell for the game to start.

~Time skip to when the nomad get there~

Before Edward can get the ball off before Emmett can Alice yells "Stop, I didn't see them coming." I can feel the tension between everyone and it not good. Then three nomad come out. "Hi, I am Laurent. This is James. And his mate Victoria."

The wind hit and Bella hair blew. James smelled her and was ready to attack her. "Looks like you brought a snack," James said to and everybody got around Bella because mates don't have appetizing smells to others.

After a few words were said we left and Bella broke dad's heart and I told him that I will go after her. When we got to the Cullen house I was pissed at her and Jasper looked ready to murder but he had to take a look around to find where it was coming from.

Time skip

~Edward pov~

I have been feeling my mate emotion all day from lust to anger. I know that I will have give her a reward for keeping it in till now.

God, she looks so hot. She had just punched her sister before they left for Arizona to try and keep Bitchy Bella away and for what she said to their dad. Right now, we are on our way to get them, and I know something is wrong because my mate wouldn't just stop sharing everything with me.

So, I look for the pull towards my mate and run after her. I look where I am going to a ballet studio. I feel pain now in my body and go in to see her and the bitch in blood and call everyone to where we are so they can help kill James.

I rip off his arm and get to my mate so I can help get the venom out of her. After that we go to the hospital. I know that she will be ok and when it is prom it will be her best night of her life.

****************************************************************************************
Sorry it took so long on an update life has been crazy