The accident

Nova outfit

Edward outfit

Edward outfit

~Nova p.o.v.~

I got up in the morning and did my routine. I got dress and got my lunch made.

I went to get Bella up

I went to get Bella up. Dad wasn't here because he went to get Bella some new tires. I got my tires changed a well ago. "Bella get up it almost time to go," I yell at her and then hear her fall to the ground.

After she gets down the stair I walk out and see the ice and go a different way. When Bella comes out she doesn't see the ice so she fell. "Hey are you okay?" Dad asked when he got out of Bella death trap. "Yeah walking on ice doesn't help the uncoordinated." Bella replied to dad and he said that he put snow tires.

When we got to school I seen Edward come over to my spot that I parked. "Hey beautiful how was your night." Edward asked and I blushed remembering what happened. "It was fine handsome what happened at home after you left my work." I said/asked and he replied "I got in a argument with Hardin." I looked at Edward and I was mad at Hardin because I could feel my mates anger last night.

I looked up at Edward and smiled. "So what do you want to do tonight my love," Edward asked me and I thought about it "Come over and let's watch movies." I replied and kissed him.

After class it was know lunch time and me and Edward had all our classes together. I ate my lunch and listened to the conversation. "You know Nova you shouldn't be with Edward because of the danger you would be in." I heard Hardin say to me.

"Yeah okay Hardin. I would listen but I already saw our future and it is good. If I were you I would listen to your own advice and not do anything with Bella. You will tear the family apart." I say to him. Everyone but Edward is shocked at me for saying that.

Rosalie just laughed at his face. "Nova, me and you are going to be best friends." Rosalie said to me and I said "I know we are going to be."

-Time skip-

After school I walked over to Bella truck. "Bella remember we have to meet Dad at the diner for dinner." I said and she didn't replied to me. Then we heard a screeching noise so I pushed Bella out of the way. Edward made his way over vamp speed.

I know I hit my head pretty hard. He stop the van with his hand and looked down at me to see if I was okay. He moved his hand from the van to my head to see if there any bump. I heard yelling and felt Edward pick me up. I look up and there was the ambulance.

When I got to the hospital they had me, Bella, and Tyler on the beds checking us over. Dad came running in worried and Tyler keeping saying sorry. "I heard the cheif daughter's were here. I got this Jacky." Carlisle said and Dad shor the certain.

Bella said "Dad, Nova pushed me out of the way. Edward got to her so fast and he was on the other side of the parking lot." "Edward your boy?" He asked Dr. Carlisle. "Nova look at my finger as I look to see if your eyes dilated." I did as he asked.

"Okay no concussion or any type of trauma." Carlisle said to me and then after Dad told us to call our mom because he told her. I saw Edward and walked over to him while Carlisle, Hardin, and Rosalie argue about what happened.

~Edward p.o.v.~

I saw Nova come out and didn't see me. I walked to her and hugged her from behind. She snuggled closer to me.

"You know baby, I want to meet your dad." I said to her. I haven't officially meet him because he works all the time and now that he is here I can do it so I can ask him something.

When we got outside I had asked if she wanted me to take her home. We got outside and Hardin came up to us. "You Nova that dating Edward would lead to getting hurt. Nova you shouldn't be in this life and just be human." Hardin said to Nova and she was mad.

"Hardin just because you don't want Bella to have this life I'm made for Edward. We saw each in visions and dreams. You can be the biggest asshole so stay out our business. Edward and I will be together no matter what you say. You are also going to rip this family apart." She said angry'll.

We left and got to her house. She got to the front door and unlocked it. "Hi Mr. Swan. I am your daughter boyfriends and I wanted to introduce myself formally to you. I wanted to ask you for permission to take your date out on a date." I asked as I saw him sitting at the table.

------------------------------------------------------------
I am trying on my two books out and I'm also working on a third book. I am through I think almost done with His Sunny.

 I am through I think almost done with His Sunny