Eren Yeager.

A-aftercare
Eren won't do a lot. Typically he will ask if you need anything and if you don't he won't do anything else. He doesn't grasp what aftercare means.  

B-body part

Him: His V-line. He loves the way it looks and how strong it is against his body. Plus he knows just how much you love what's beyond it.

You: He loves your chest. Looking at it, feeling it, cumming on it. The whole 9 miles.

C- Cum
Eren doesn't mind it. He doesn't love it but he doesn't hate it. He prefers yours more than his. The only time he actually loves it is when he sees his leaking out of you.

D- dirty secret
Eren wants to know what he can do in his titan form. It would probably ruin you but he knows his tongue won't. He probably would never ask unless you did.

E-experience
Eren isnt that experienced. That doesn't mean he is bad. He just got better over time.

F-favorite position
Eren's favorite position is called hero. He loves being able to see everything he is doing to you as well as how he makes you feel. 

(If you dont want to look it up, heres the link that you can copy into your web browser.   https://sexpositions.club/positions/188.html    ) 

G-goofy
He can be a bit goofy but it would mainly be him verbally teasing you about the faces you make or the way your enjoying him. He also tends to make jokes about how good he is.

H-hair
Eren has a little patch of hair above his length . It's small but groomed. He doesn't really care how much or how little hair you have. Its never bothered him. 

I-intimacy
For him it depends. He can be intimate one day then less the next day. It depends on his mood, and how you feel.

J-jack off
He does it often but not too often. He only does it when he can't get alone time with you or if he is out on an mission and your not along with him.

K-kink
Eren is most definitely into spanking. And mainly on you, he does it because he enjoys seeing how you react to it.

L-location
He loves doing it out in public. Which sometimes isn't a choice as the cadets have shared rooms. It can be in his room, your room, or in a random closet.

M-motivation
Eren can get turned on when you boss him around.  For example if he is arguing with Jean, and you tell Eren to shut up. It turns him on.

N-No
Eren doesn't want another person in the bed with them. Just like Levi he cannot stand someone else having their way with you, it will only be him.

O-oral
He loves it. He enjoys receiving just because of the way it feels, but he also loves pleasing you so he will often times give rather than revive.

P-pace
Eren can have rough pace or a slow pace. There really is no in between with him, it all depends on the moment and how good he is feeling.

Q-quickie
He prefers them sometimes. He likes the thrill, especially making sure he doesn't get caught by his superiors or friends.

R-risk
He takes them. He also experiments. Whether that's with kinks, or new positions, he is always down to try them once.

S-stamina
Seeing as he is a titan shifter he can go for pretty long. He can do it once everyday or multiple rounds at a time with little break, it depends on how you're feeling. 

T-toys
He uses them on you. He doesn't use many on him unless your out on a mission and he is stuck at home and he will typically use a flashlight or something similar. 

U-unfair
This man literally does not care. He will tease you till the end of the earth and still won't get tired of it.

V-volume
Eren is pretty quite, he will let out grunts and a few moans here and there depending on what y'all are doing.

W-Wild card
He wants to do a quickie in Levi's office. Why? I don't know but he definitely does. He has asked you but you've said no because you know what Levi is capable of.

X-X-ray
Eren isn't HUGE but he is a good solid 5 inches when soft and 6.5 when hard. He is a master of pleasing you with it.

Y-yearning
His sex drive is through the roof. He will fuck any time he can and wherever he can as long as you're up for it.

Z-zzz
He falls asleep right after if you don't need anything from him. Though a plus, he gets very cuddly so you have that going for you.

Updated- 4/27/24 6:56 PM