Erwin Smith

A-Aftercare
Typically he will just ask you if you need help
with anything, and wipe you down. He's slowly getting an understanding for aftercare and what it means.

B-body part
Him: He loves his jawline. He thinks it makes him look more attractive and he enjoys the praise you give him because of it.

You: He loves your stomach. He will always give you compliments during sex and after he's came on it. 

C-cum
Erwin doesn't mind it too much as long as it doesn't get EVERYWHERE. He will admit he loves it when you swallow his cum. He also always tells you how good yours tastes if he going down on you.

D-dirty secret
Erwin definitely wants to have you wear his clothes while he fucks you. He never brought it up but he loves the thought of it.

E-experience
Erwin is  very busy man. He always is stuck doing work or at meetings so he never had that much experience. Though he picked up some things from his friends talking about it in his younger days. He wasn't a god his first time with you but he definitely pleased you.

F-Favorite position
His favorite position is backwards cowgirl. He loves watching what's going on and being able to feel all of your body moving on him.

(If you dont want to look it up, heres a link you can paste into your web browser.   https://sexpositions.club/positions/185.html  )

G-Goofy  

Erwin is a serious man and takes sex very serious, but he will flash a sweet smile depending on the moment, never any jokes though.

H-hair
He is groomed but not fully shaven. When it comes to you, he really doesn't care as long as it isn't uncomfortable for him or you.

I-intimacy
When y'all do get time to yourselves he gets very intimate, wanting you to know he still loves you even though you rarely see him.

J- Jack off
Erwin is always pent up in his office doing work. Even if he wanted to jerk off, he never has the time to do it. If he gets horny and its really bad he will call you to his office and have you help him handle it. 

K-Kink
Erwin isn't into a lot of things, but for one he loves being the one in charge. Whether that's having you call him commander in bed, or even just doing what he says.

L-location
Only in his office and his room. He doesn't want to get caught and he doesn't think he can give you what you need anywhere else.

M-Motivation
Erwin gets turned on by your body a lot. You could be moving in a seductive manner or just walking and it can turn him on. He also has a thing for your tone when you speak to him. Calling him "sir" or "commander"

N- no
Nothing to do with blood. He can't do it, he has seen enough of it in his daily life and he doesn't want to see it coming from you.

O-oral (Giving, receiving, skill) 
Erwin isn't a big fan of giving just because he knows he isn't good at it. He will take certain nights to practice but he wont offer it unless he knows he's good. 

P-Pace

Erwin can be fast and rough if he has had a long day or is sexually frustrated but he is typical fast yet still soft with you.

Q- quickie
He doesn't mind them. He knows he's very busy so they are unavoidable. 

R-risk
Erwin doesn't experiment but he will if you do. He is a risk taker though, even if he doesn't like doing it anywhere but his office or his bed, it doesn't stop him from getting risky anywhere else. That is, only if you feel the same.

S-stamina
He can last a few rounds. He typically can go for three rounds before having to take a break.

T-toys
He doesn't mind you using them but he is old school and prefers to pleasure you himself rather than a piece of rubber.

U-unfair
Even though he is romantic in bed, he can't help but tease you. He loves your reactions when he does, it's priceless to him.

V-volume
He isn't loud but he loves it when you are. He will do anything in his power to get you to scream for him.

W- wild card
He loves it when you beg. If it's for him, or anything that he does he wants you to beg for it or else he won't do it.

X-X-ray
He is pretty big. A solid 7 inches when soft and 8 when hard, and he loves it when you compliment his size as well.

Y-yearning
Erwin has a pretty average sex drive, but it can be higher the more he is stressed out.

Z-zzz
He falls asleep right after most of the time. Though he will always make sure you're okay before hand.

Updated- 4/27/24 6:44 PM