Chapter 1. Encounter

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA or the Infamous franchise.

Not every man is created equal. 80% of the people in the world are blessed to have a quirk while the remaining 20% don't. In a world full of quirks, heroes and villains occur.

In a place somewhere in Mustafu, Japan, a green haired boy walks the streets. He has matching color of green hair and eyes. But his most notable feature in the boy's face is his four freckles on each cheek, seemingly alligned in a diamond.

This boy is Izuku Midoriya, 14 years of age. He is a shy, timid middle school student of Aldera Middle School. He is smart, kind and always thinks of others before himself. Growing up, he always aspired to become a hero after watching All Might and other heroes appear in TV. He always wants to be a hero to save others with a smile on his face, like All Might.

That's why he was so excited to get his quirk back when he was 4.

Only to know he wasn't going to get one. At the age of 4, Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless.

From that point on, his life went down hill quick. His mom become distant, his dad left them for work and hasn't come back since, his 'friend', Katsuki Bakugo hits him with his explosion quirk and starts calling him "Deku".

Izuku endure all the beatings and insults his 'friend' had did to him, thinking the ash blonde will become an amazing hero even after being literally beaten to the ground by the young Bakugo.

But even the nicest person snaps and Izuku for instance grew tired of becoming his punching bag and for once stood up for himself.

In class, Katsuki decided to torment Izuku, who was silently writing in his Hero Journal no. 13 before the class could even start. He and his lackeys surround the quirkless boy with his two lackeys on each side of the desk while Bakugo was in front. Seeing Izuku "didn't" notice them the blonde boy being a jerk tried blasting the Hero Journal while Izuku was still writing on the desk.

However, he didn't expect Izuku, to slap his hand away from the desk, redirecting the explosion to one of his lackeys who was idiotically standing at the side of the greenette's desk, knocking him unconscious to the wall. All of that while he was still writing on his notebook. Good thing Izuku was sitting at the far back corner of the class and no one got hit, well except the lackey of course.

Still shell shocked, Bakugo tried again and Izuku did the same thing only doing the opposite side, this time hitting the other lackey who was threw back to a nearby desk and collapsed at the ground groaning.

Bakugo was shocked amd fuming to see Deku dodging/misdirecting his attacks with ease. The worst part of it was the quirkless loser did it like it was nothing.

Enraged by this, he pulled the boy's collar and threw a nasty right hook, only to be dodged. Izuku dodged the punch after experiencing the attack for almost 10 years, countered by punching the blonde square to his nose, breaking it in the process, shocking the class that the quirkless loser had just punched the 'strongest kid in class'. Some students silently cringed knowing Izuku wouldn't survive this one, while others praised him for stepping up and fighting back against the bully.

The blonde looked at Izuku while clutching his bleeding, broken nose. The greenette looked at him in a blank face but he knew that in his eyes that the quirkless boy was mocking him.

This only angered Bakugo even more, using his quirk to propel himself in front of the greenette, tackling him to the floor and beating him to a pulp. Izuku tried his best to blocked the attacks but Bakugo having a quirk is really hard to defend against, not until a teacher entered the room.