Part 3

At the Emperor's Palace...

Belos was getting through another meeting with the Coven Heads, though rather boring and tedious someone must keep the isles running, especially with the other fractions from others trying to outdo the witches and demons.

Elves of the Frigid Isles, Centaur of the Day Isles, Merfolk of the Undersea Isles, and... ugh Vampires of the Night Isles. Five Isles under a different fraction leader, to rule as they saw fit. Since the war, the leaders have done everything in their power to rebuild what the Blood Crusaders tried to destroy. They built an alliance and benefited since, with Belos as the leader of it. Many say that to be unfair... like the members of the Night Isles but it was Belos who led them to victory and ended the war. So, they needed to surpass all expectations and keep modernizing.

"...Added surplus of sugar from Schokoladenniere will bring down the price of sugar and the students' transfer has risen exponentially. We will need to properly prepare for their safe arrival to their appointed schools." Mason reported in as his Palisman, a buff turtle name Kai was curled up in his shell; the documents that were properly sorted and categorized, the meeting would soon be ending and Belos could focus on what he wanted to look into.

"Those kids look pretty promising... Lots of Illusion Track children." Adrian Graye Vernworth marveled as he was planning on which of which would be the most promising in his coven with his Palisman Gargoyle, Mirror Mirage eating a cookie.

He may have heard of this Augustus child, but he should keep his prospects open.

"Oh joy to your theatric little click of fake magic users," Vitimir muttered with his eyes rolling while he cleaned his Mushroom-covered Rat Palisman, Shroom-Shroom.

"Coming from the Coven Head responsible for more accidents and addictions than any known coven." He countered as it triggered the Coven Head.

"I dare you to say that again-."

"Both of you stop it! This is unbecoming of Coven Heads, especially in front of the emperor himself."

Hettie Cutburn scolded as she fed her Palisman which looks like a Brownie (mythical creature, not the food), Salve.

Belos sighed as he shook his head.

"This meeting is drawn to a close unless other business needed to be discussed. Otherwise, we will see you all again next month, unless something else comes up." Parfait announced and the Coven Heads soon left.

Darius Deamonne looked back for a moment then continued to walk out with the other Coven Heads.

Blue giggled a bit.

"I see that Deamonne still is trying to convince you about switching the boys to the public school, Hexside. You know he cares for them greatly."

"Yes, since Atticus left, he wishes to play a bigger role in their development, but I still believe that Saint Palistrum is a perfect private school for them. Yes, it is quite small, but it gives the boys the best education. I've been trying to convince Camilla for years to have Luz transferred herself, offered to pay for a human private school." Belos reminded his faithful palisman.

"Speak of Education, Edalyn Clawthrone is expecting you for the report on Princess Luzura's progress in her magical studies." Kikimora informed him.

In the office of Emperor Belos...

Something was off with Edalyn...

That was the first thing the emperor noticed something was different in her aura. No wisecracks, no insult, not even a cocky demeanor came from her personage. In fact, she seemed rather timid, and nervous, and her hands were...