Chapter 9

Recap: She told Kate and Josh, and Austin about her past foster home.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower I got out and put on a shirt that said "Buns going up on a school day" some Nike Pro compression carpi black Nike sneakers and a hoodie that said "Harvard Law Just Kidding" I did my usual make up put my hair in a bun grabbed my phone and bag and left for school.

~~~AT SCHOOL~~~

When I got to school I went to my locker to see Austin leaning against it. "What are you doing after school today" he asked. "Nothing" I replied. "How about me and you go to my house and watch a movie?" He asked. I kissed his cheek and said "sure but right now you need to go to math and I need to go to gym class"

Later in the hallway I saw Austin and he told me the plan for tonight I kissed his cheek and told him I was going to head to class.

~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~

I went home and told my mom I was going to go drop of my stuff from school grab cash and go get snacks to go hang out with Austin and watch some movies she told me to be home by 11 tonight. I went to my room put my stuff in the corner and grabbed two 20 dollar bills out of my drawer where I kept some random things and some cash.

"BYE MOM BYE DAD GOING TO GO WATCH MOVIES WITH AUSTIN" I said as I left the house.

"BYE" I heard both my parents say.

I get to the store to get some snack and I decided on M&M's, kisses, mountain dew, and Twizzlers, I bought everything grabbed my bags and left for Austins house.

I knocked on the door and his little sister Kelsey opened the door, but I could her their older brother Chris ask who it was. Chris walked over said hello to me then called for Austin "AUSTIN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE" I looked at him and replied "Glad to know I am refereed to as Austin's Girlfriend and not my name."

He looked at me and teasingly replied "Oh I'm sorry princess whats your name again. Just then Austin walked behind him and said to him "Natasha her name is Natasha-" I cut him off and said "call me tasha for short."Austin and I walked in to his room with the snacks and sat on his bed. we decided to watch 'Remember Me' on netflix. I handed him snacks as we sat together watching the movie. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading don't forget to comment like share with your friends and check out my other books thanks.