37

Chapter 37 In love? !

    Edogawa Ranpo's worries were not unreasonable, but what he didn't expect was that. Because of his prediction, Fukuzawa Yukichi was not charmed, but he witnessed his and Kunikida's "atrocities" with his own eyes!

    Seeing the innocent woman being tied up, and the two members of the detective agency continuing to commit violence, the flames behind Yukichi Fukuzawa blazed instantly, and he wished he could draw out his knife on the spot and teach these two scoundrels a lesson!

    "Stop! Is this how I taught you to entertain guests!"

    Edogawa Ranpo was startled by his rare shouting at a high volume, his eyes were full of confusion, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior.

    On the contrary, Kunikida Doppo's face changed drastically, and he immediately stretched out Erkang's hand and explained: "Wait, President, it's not what you think! Listen to my explanation!!"

    "No need to explain!" Fukuzawa Yukichi said sharply Stretch your hand to the sword at your waist, "Stand still, I don't have a disciple like you who is useless!"

    Kunikida Doppo: "No, President, listen to my explanation!!"

    Fukuzawa Yukichi: "No need to explain, look Knife!!"

    Kunikida Doppo: "Listen to my explanation!!"

    ...

    Fifteen minutes later, Fukuzawa Yukichi finally calmed down and sat respectfully in front of Kisaragi Ren who had been unbound , bowed his head and made

    amends : "Sorry, this time it's because our agency didn't take good care of you. Please rest assured that they have already been punished as they should." Kunikida Doppo, who was standing upright against the wall, looked at Edogawa Ranpo, who was swaying and eating snacks, and he didn't know how to evaluate.

    Kunikida alone is really miserable.

    Only Kunikida Doppo was injured in the world achieved.

    "Then, I heard from Doppo that you came to the humble house this time to release the entrustment from the previous few days, is that true?"

    Fukuzawa Yukichi inserted his hands into the cuffs of the kimono and asked sternly.

    "President!" But before Kisaragi could answer, Edogawa Ranpo muttered dissatisfiedly, "I've already taken over this matter, how can I cancel it, I don't want it, I absolutely don't want it!"

    This tone was like a spoiled child It's almost like a child crying candy to its parents.

    In the next second, Kisaragi saw Fukuzawa Yukichi who was very serious to his disciples, but now he showed a rather helpless expression: "Don't be rude and mess around. Respect the parties' ideas."

    Edogawa ran out Cursing his lips, he didn't dare to say any more, he could only cast his shining eyes on Ruyue Lian, his eyes full of anticipation.

    But Kisaragi couldn't help looking at the huge red heart on top of his head. This red heart had almost occupied all of his mind. Questions popped up one after another, but there were no answers.