22

Blue's POV

Peeps hands were all over me as we drove down the street in his benz. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other sliding up my thighs.

Peep told me he wanted to grab a bite but I have a feeling he really just wanted some space for himself and I away from the bus and the crowd that comes with it.

His warm tattooed hand slowly crept up my bare thigh, higher and higher until he reached my skirt. He lingered there for a second and then moved a little higher, causing me to ache for the sensation of his fingers inside me.

"Fuck you're hot baby" he groans as he drives, now slowly moving his fingers closer to where I desperately needed them to be.

"You're so fucking wet" he says, as he slides two fingers in and I gasp in pleasure. Finally.

I swear he must be taking bumpy roads on purpose to watch my titties bounce...

His fingers slowly slide in and out of me as I try to contain my excited moans. His dick was hard as a rock inside his jeans.

"Can I fuck you right now" he asks. "Please daddy" I respond immediately, folding with the pressure of his fingertips hitting my G spot.

He pulls over almost immediately into a dark alleyway and we're moving to the back seat, making out intensely. His hands were all over my body making me crave him more and more.

I straddled his lap, kissing him passionately. He bounced me gently as if he were already inside me, although still clothed. "Fuckkkk Blue" he groans in my ear. He begins to suck and kiss on my neck. I'm aching for him now, completely saturated. I pull his shirt off and he stares up at my face with those big brown eyes.

"Peep fuck me already I can't take it" I told him barely able to contain myself anymore

"Peep fuck me already I can't take it" I told him barely able to contain myself anymore. His jeans come down and he enters me, letting out a gasp. I throw my head back in pure bliss.

He bounced me up and down on his lap making me finish multiple times. Eventually he bent me over the back of the car so he could hit it from behind. It's his favourite way to finish in me.

He grabs my hair and pumps harder and faster. He slaps my ass. "Who's ass is this?" he grunts. "Yours daddy" I moan. "Who's pussy is this??"

"Yours Peepy"

"Fuuuuuck" he groans as he fills me up.

We both lay back on the trunk of the car for a moment catching our breath. I throw his shirt on so i'm not butt ass naked out here in this alleyway at night. He's in his boxers. He pulls out a blunt and sparks up as I turn onto my side, using my hand to support my head.

Peep inhales deeply then passes it to me. He rolls over to his side imitating my pose. "Remember that time we got high as fuck at that party after I fucked the shit outta you in the bathroom" he says with a cheeky grin. "Yeah duh" I say smiling at him.

"That shit was fire" he says as we both start giggling like children. "Whatever weed this is right now must be fire too cuz we're already high as fuck" I reply.

"Yuuuup" he responds, looking faded as hell making me giggle more

Suddenly we hear a police siren. "Oh fuck" he says, immediately jumping up followed by me. He's chuckling and it makes me laugh too. "Get in the car fuck" he says out of breath and through laughter.

"Are we gonna get in trouble??" I ask as we frantically jump in the front seats and take off. "Nah" Peep says. "...not if they don't catch us" he adds and we're both chuckling again.