Chapter 13:1^What now?

MZGa/n: Hello! *kaway-kaway* Pasensya na kung masyadong bitin at sabaw ang UDs ko. Ayk. Ang hirap talaga magUD kapag walang laptop at PC. (_ _x)

                Well, sa PHONE nga lang po ako makaUD at ilang beses ko bang uulitin na 5000 CHARACTERS lang ang capacity nun. Kita niyo naman po, walang space/s ang bawat UD ko at masyadong maikli ang A/N ko. Shiomai na peborit ko... *Q*

                At eto pa, SUPER DUPER SORRY naman kung WRONG GRAMMAR ang aking sinusulat. Eh? Di ko na kasi ine-edit at diretso UD agad. So kung may WG eh pagpasensyahan niyo nalang ako kasi. Ayk? kakasabi lang eh... XD HAHAHA Okey lang. I accept critics...^O^

                Sa mga nanghihingi ng fb account KO para daw makita ang mukha ko, -O-  Heto ang HINT, ako’y pangit... Pandak, maitim, pango, malaki mata, makapal na labi, puno ng pimples. For short, mukhang tyanak na anak ni shrek at pyoninay . HAHAHA basta lahat na. Imaginin niyo napo at ako Na yun. Bwahahaha... Super haba na!

                Ihanda na ang dapaT ihanda!!! XD Ang susunod ay BS na matatawag. Baliw na Suki.

 ---------

CHAPTER 13:1

|Chase’ POV|

After I undressed her, I quickly kissed her on the lips and hungrily squeezed her two mounds. I heard her moaned over and over again. She made me remind of my Natalie, my one and only love.

“Aaah” she moaned again as I started planting wet kisses on her earlobe down to her neck.

Afterwards, I blast off to her right mound and licked it while I squeeze the other one, then vice versa. She kept on moaning.

She pulled my hair when I go over between her thighs and grabbed down her last undergarment. Subsequently, I hurriedly stood up and undressed myself.

“This is it” I uttered and immediately jump on the bed.

I can feel the hotness between our bodies as I lay down and started to kiss her again quickly on her lips. I clutched her nape tightly to deepened the kiss and taste her mouth fully.

“Mmmp...Aaaaah” a low sound of lust and desire escaped, but is full of satisfaction.

I can feel my erection poking her sex and yes I can feel her wetness ‘there’.

“Ready?” I asked.

She didn’t bother to answer me.

“Is that a yes?” I barely breathe. I can’t see her face because there’s not much light on her direction. “Wait, I’ll open the light” but instead, she hold my arm and grabbed me. “Aaah. Okey, it’s a yes honey.” then I separate her thighs and positioned myself between her, slowly inserted my erection in ‘her’.

“Ummrrp” it’s a moan of pain. After all, she’s not a virgin anymore because I can’t sense a barrier inside. But why I can still hear and feel the pain she’s holding?