they find a way to confess.

"𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲"
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞"
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞"
"𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
(yippee, time for some romantic action! short :])

the second coming 🧡
══════════════════
The Second Coming had realized his feelings without asking anyone; at least for him, the answer was already in the clear when he questioned his feelings. The way he'd feel fuzzy inside whenever you saw him staring at you, his urge to impress you by beating down his friends in a fighting match and the way he thought of you every moment. It was all just too cliché to be real, his friends knew of this and they would take every chance they could to tease him for it.

But he was scared to confess, because he was afraid you wouldn't accept him. It's not as if he was scared of rejection, he was scared that you would become disgusted and avoid him after; he was fine with being friends, he was just scared you'd hate him... but he knew that he had to get these feelings off his chest no matter what. And for one whole night, he pondered, wondering how he could get his feelings across.

In the end, he made his long-awaited choice to try and write a love letter confessing his feelings along with some romantic compliments, and a nice portrait drawing of you. He wasn't going to beat around the bush or try to gift-wrap it as much as he could, he was gonna just straight up say it through writing. He wasn't going to write it anonymously either...

In short, he's scared, but he's desperate to see how you feel.

green 💚
══════════════════
This man probably had his feelings the least obvious to everyone; he was like a master liar, everytime someone suspected that he liked you (since he was awfully nice to you), he always just played it off as "friendly gestures" and just being closer to someone more.

But well, deep down inside, he wanted something much more than just really close friendship and friendly banter...

Every single night, Green stayed up, unable to fall asleep because all he had ever thought of was you. All the times he'd made you laugh, when you touched him, your voice, anything. Not a single moment had passed without you lingering in his mind, it was like you lived in there rent-free. And he didn't mind, not a single bit. But he was starting to grow rather desperate, and he always craved to imagine a life where you both were together. He'd squeal loudly into his pillow whenever he thought of you, he was just that happy.

And so, he made his decision; he was going to serenade you, in the morning when no one was awake yet. You should've seen the amount of paper balls crumpled up, stacked in his trash bin; all of which were his attempts to write an original song for you. But he just gave up and opted to go for an existing song instead, since he simply couldn't wait any longer. He was going to be gentle and mellow with his approach; besides, it would be less awkward for him if you were to reject him...

In short, he's madly in love and overexcited to confess.

red ❤️
══════════════════
The animal lover was rather confused and didn't know why he felt the way he did. He'd feel his heart pump with adrenaline whenever you were near, he began to feel nervous around you, he would feel his cheeks flare hot when you smiled, etcetera etcetera. Being as curious as he was, he decided that he'd interrogate someone and get his well-deserved answer. And, well out of everyone he could've asked...