Annoucment

Eren started down into his bowl of porridge. He knew he needed to eat, but he was too anxious.

"Jeager can you stop shaking your leg, you're making the whole table shake" Jean complained.

Eren glared at Jean but stopped his leg from shaking.

Armin sat down next to Eren. "You can't be that nervous to see Mikasa again?"

"Of course not." Eren said, not very convincingly.

"It's only been 6th months since we let our village, you're acting like you have seen her in years"

"That's not the main thing" Eren said. "You know how she is"

"Overprotective of us, mainly you?"

Eren nodded.

Armin couldn't help but laugh. "You're worried about your pride?"

"Shh lower your voice Armin. Look I've worked hard to make a name for myself here. I'm glad to see her, but I don't want her to treat me like a child"

Armin shot Eren a look. "Eren you're only 14, not quite the man yet. Mikasa just really cares about you".

Before Eren could offer a rebuttal, Captain Farlan entered the dining hall.

"Attention pages"

A hush came over the dining hall, and everyone turned their attention towards the Captain.

"As many of you have learned. The King, Royal Council and the Honor Guard have agreed to admit women to the Swordsman Academy. Over the next few days these new pages will be arriving. They will be training with you and in classes with you. You are expected to maintain the standard we have here. You all know the rules of the Academy. You will welcome these new pages and be respectful. Any violation of Academy rules will result in your permanent dismissal, is that clear?"

"Yes Captain Church"

"Good we will see you all at morning lessons" Farlan said and made his way out of the dining hall.

Eren continued to stare at this untouched food.

A few seats down. Connie was doing his best to hide his excitement. Since he had arrived in Trost, he couldn't stop thinking about Sasha. He was looking forward to showing Sasha just how much her training had helped as he was now ranked in the top 10 for the first years.

At another table, a group of 3rd year pages were in a deep conversation.

"So Erwin bought the story then?" Gunther asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, but I think Levi is still keeping an eye on me." Eld said take a bit of toast.

"It's hard to lie to Levi, I swear that man is a wizard in disguise" Marcel said.

"So...she coming?" Oluo asked.

Eld shook his head. "With her being the eldest daughter of the Reiss family, she had royal obligations. Plus she doesn't really have an interest in becoming a Knight. However, Princess Historia is enrolling"

Oluo near choked on his porridge. "A member of the Royal family is coming here?!? They're allowing that?"

"Her father isn't happy about it, but with her being the youngest daughter, it's a bit easiest to let her go. According Frieda, she sneaks out of her room in the evening and trains her sword skills with one of the Royal Guard members"

"Well I can't wait to see her royal highness' face when she get a load of her new accommodations" Gunther laughed. "It may be fit for a farm girl or something, but might be a tad bit of a culture shock for the young royal".

The bell clanged signaling the ending of breakfast. The boys began dumping their dirty dishes, and made their way to their morning lessons.

*A/N sorry for the short chapter. Just been really busy