country club

༺♡༻

༺♡༻

"Marie get up please!" Mother woke me up. "I'm up!" The smell of bacon hit my nose. I got up from my silk bedsheets. I walked over to my window and opened it moving my long white curtains out of the way revealing the beach.

I opened my bedroom door and started walking down the stairs. The music of blues went through my ears. I love the blues. "Mornin ma" "morning dear" ma said giving me breakfast. "So Marie we have a party at the country club tonight I would like you to go dear" "sure ma! I would love too" "I got you a new dress" "thank you!" She giggled.

Mother likes spoiling me. I'm her only daughter and she has money. Mother owns the country club so she runs it and the party's.

We ate breakfast and mother got up running her fingers through my hair. "I can curl your hair tonight if you want me too and we are going to get our nails done" "ok I'll get ready!" "Okay" she giggled.

I got up to my room. I put a record on and got in the shower.

༺♡༻

༺♡༻

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I saw a black dress with a blue Tiffany and co. Box on my bed.

Elvis POV

The country club has a party tonight. Lana Del Rey the owner has invited me. She would like me to meet her daughter Marie. The party is at 5 PM and right now is 10 AM so I have some time to kill. I really don't like going to the country club but if miss del Rey wants me to go I will and plus I'm excited to meet sweet little Marie well that's what miss del Rey said.

Marie's POV

4:30

Mother just got done doing my hair. "Dear I made sure you were going to sing tonight" "w- what?" "Yeah because you play the guitar and you right music so I thought you'd sing" "ok I will" "great!"