[A̲̅][p̲̅][p̲̅][r̲̅][e̲̅][c̲̅][i̲̅][a̲̅][t̲̅][i̲̅][o̲̅][n̲̅]

I'd just like to take the time to write this and say. Ty guys so much for the support on this story even though it's taking me forever in a damn year to get to the mainpointnwhyyallstartedreadinthisstory NOT THE DAMN POINT.

But seriously, thank you guy so fuckin much for reading this and I also wanna say, next week I hope to get to the end of the book or at least get three chapters done so I won't be posting any of my other stories until I get three chapters done on this story. I will literally stay up all night to finish this for yall. SO monday-friday I will work on it and get it out as soon as possible.

And this is random but I wanna say.

That I'm so fucking proud of you. Even though I can't see you and I don't know what tf your going through I want you to know that I fucking love you. I don't give a shit what others have to fucking say nor should you.

At least you woke up today, I'm proud of you for doing that!

You got out of bed, I'm proud of you for doing that!

Now if you didn't eat today, then we got n issue.

I understand you may be insecure about the way you look but you can't hurt yourself by not eating. Stop starving yourself and go get something to eat.

And if you feel like hurting yourself. Don't

It's just going to make it worse for yourself. It may seem that way but it's not worth it.

If you think people don't care for you

Well you got the wrong... Just because I don't know you doesn't mean I don't care for you.

You're loved

You're special

You're enough

You're strong

You're Beautiful

You're Handsome

Actually Your Hot ASF and don't ever doubt yourself

And it's ok to be sad but it's never ok to suffer in silence. I hope you get the chance to talk to someone if you do have something goin on. Ilysm and until monday. but first virtual hugs.

It's gonna be ok.

Have a good day and again Ily and stay tunned for the next 3 chapters next week.