once again

The missions have stopped for a while.

Relieved honestly, I could rest all I want.

I went around the base and eventually caught up with captain at the same time.

We made little chats while walking along each other.

I spotted medic and gaz in the training ground as I glanced at them "why is a medic in a field captain" price looked at the training ground after my remark.

"it's up to them kid" he chuckled as I looked at him with a glare.

He have to stop calling me kid.

I stood infront of him blocking his way, he looked at me confused as I put my hands on my hips, I ain't no kid.

"what?" Price raised his brow at me as I breathed in before shouting a little loud.

"dammit I'm not a kid john" he stopped in his tracks right after I said that.

Oh well shit am I in trouble? I barely see people calling the captain by his name.

I'm definitely in trouble.

"uh oh, haha it's kinda scary outta here maybe you wanna hold my hand?" I looked away nervously as price scoffed in disbelief.

"S'cuse me?" I was definitely in trouble.

I laughed while scratching the back of my neck, so awkward.

I quickly grabbed his hands,what am I DOING!!!

The adrenaline kicked in as I leaded him towards his office, he didn't stop me though.

I awkwardly stopped infront of his office still holding his hand.

I want to disappear.

Price admired everything about you women like you were hard to find nowdays, brave and determined but this was new to him you calling him by his name felt something different.

he hasn't felt in ages, you stopped infront of his office your small hands were still grabbing his as he didn't said anything and you didn't let go of his hands either.

He wish he met you a bit early.

Price coughed as I looked back at him he didn't look angry, I let go of his hands as the warmth disappeared.

I went behind him and pushed him inside his office not to harsh he went straight to his seat and sat down while i sat at my usual spot infront of him.

he took out a ciggar lighting it "want?" He offered as I nodded.

he handed me one as I inhaled and coughed.

This was different from what I usually smoke, "it's not suppose to be inhaled deep" price laughed a little and took it back as I frowned "it's your fault" I glanced outside.

He puffed out the smoke "yeah my fault love" I looked at him as he was already doing his documents.

Now I was sleepy, "price I'm bored" he looked up at me from his papers.

"more like sleepy go get some sleep" I can't disagree with him.

I went towards the living room and found ghost grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

Looks like he got off his workout.

"slutty waist" I mumbled lowly and sat down on the sofa.

"I heard that" ghost sighed having enough with my shit.

"so what you've them" I turned towards him pointing my hands at his waist as he sighed again but this time louder.

"come sit with me" I looked at ghost with a grim expression.

"no I'm scared of you" he walked towards me after saying that, I chuckled at his behavior, he thinks this is the funniest thing to do.

"seen the medic?" I asked as he looked at me with a questioning look "don't know she was training with gaz"

Training with gaz.

I sighed heavily and leaned on him I could feel he tensed "won't eat you" I was sleepy and dozed off after saying that to ghost.

I opened my eyes rubbing them as I was laying on ghost hands.

I turned around to see him asleep next to me, not wanting to wake him up I slowly snuggled more into him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

My phone beeped with a message.

"I'll print this" soap has messaged me a picture of ghost and me sleeping on the couch earlier.

I saved the picture while typing "print one more for me" I texted back and  looked at ghost, his eyes where closed through his balaclava.

Blonde eyelashes.

I pulled out one of his knifes and he immediately grabbed my hands now wide awake.

"sorry did I wake you?" he shook his head, I touched his name on the knife which was written 'simon riley'

"No" he gave me a glance as I scoffed "how did you know I wanted it" he sighed while I took the knife

"thanks"

"I'm not giving it to you return it as soon as possible" his eyes were closed again "get yourself a new one" I spoke back at him as I struggled to put the knife in my pocket and fell off the sofa.

"Fuck" I groaned as I landed hard on the carpet.

"Guess you gotta carry ay" I grabbed my arm pretending like they were hurt and ghost didn't even move he was still laying on the sofa watching me as I rolled towards him a little.

"see my arms, hurt" I lifted my arms a little as he shrugged and stood up to leave when I grabbed his legs.

"l.t if you carry me to my room I'll give you my newest pokemon card" I told him with a grin as he looked back at me "I'm not mac tavish"

He lifted me off the ground and carried me to my room "then I'll give you my knife it has my name written on it".

"I can't believe you're offering something cheap" he huffed as I shrugged "if you don't want-" I was cut off by him "no I'll have it" I chuckled.