Chapter 22

I was about to go out but the door opened when I was about to touch the doorknob.Hia came in with a plastic of food in his hands.He closed the door again so I stepped back a little to give him a way.

" Where are you going? " he asked openly and put down the bag he was carrying.

" I will wait for Kuya downstairs." I answered to him coldly.

" You don't need to do that.The children are already asleep, so why are you going home? "

" Zef will sleep in the guest room and not here so why would we sleep together in our own room? " his voice was soft while saying those things in front of me.

" I don't know." I answered him with a frown and was about to go out but he stopped me again.

He locked the door and leaned right there so I couldn't pass.I just looked at him evilly while he just smiled.

" Are you jealous to her? " he suddenly asked as I tried to pull him out of my way.

" Zee, can you let me through first? " he just shook his head which made me even more annoyed with him.

" You're just going to answer my question with Yes or No, what's so difficult about that? " I let go of his hand and looked at him seriously.

The smile on his lips disappeared when he noticed that I was no longer joking and I separated from his hold.

" If you will just going repeat what you did before, Zee..next time don't make a promises anymore.You're just wasting the trust I'm giving to you every day.I'm not the same as before, so if you think that I don't notice you with your actions, then you're wrong." calmly but with annoyance in my voice I explained to him.

" What are you talking about? Did I do something wrong? " he stuttered and grabbed my hand again.

" Then you'll ask me jokingly now if I'm jealous of Zef.."

" Of course, Zee!! Because I'm holding on to something that you promised.The two of you are together almost every day and see each other everywhere.What's wrong with you? Huh? I don't want to act like a fool again like you did to me before. "

" Clarify everything to me now Zee so I will don't get hurt anymore." I told him one after the other.

" Why are you c-calling me by my n-name again? " Hia stuttered and asked that nervously while looking into my eyes.

I could see the tears forming in his eyes and the tremor in his voice while talking to me.He was obviously nervous because of what I said.

" I can give up quickly now so I want a clear reason why everything that happened in the past seems to be repeating itself again now in the present."

" No..please, it's not what you think.I'm just taking care of something and I need someone to help me do that..even P'aof knows that.I can't really tell you about that." my expression immediately changed when he explained.

" Please..don't leave me again.I have no one else and I only love you.What happened in the past will never happen to you again because I have promised myself, my family and friends even P'aof as well as the twins, I've changed and you're the only one I love.You, Khyle and Khlyde are my strength, rest and life."

" I promised you and I don't want to break that again."

" And what you are thinking now is wrong.."

" Zef will never like me and especially me because I only think of her as a friend.He likes you and it's been a long time.Even when you suddenly left Thailand, she already likes you." it was as if I was deaf to the revelation he told me.