chapter 10

Chapter 10

Spanish ended and I walked out of the room to Art class.

“Ryan what’s your second and 3rd period?” I asked. I called Rachel Ryan because we are by Jayden, Quinn, and Tyler.

“It’s Math when Art why?” Rachel asked.

“So I know where to come when it’s time for lunch.” I said.

“Oh okay see you at lunch Nat, Jayden, Quinn, and Tyler.” Rachel said and ran to Math class. I walked into art with Jayden and Quinn.

“Hello Nat and Jayden I see your not late today.” Mr. Henderson said.

“Yes sir we will never be late again I promise.” Jayden said. Mr. Henderson looked at me and glared.

“You better keep that promise Mr. Parkers.” Mr. Henderson said.

“We will Mr. Henderson.” I said and smiled. I walked to my seat that I sat in yesterday and smiled at Mr. Henderson. Jayden shook his head and sat by me.

“Everyone take out your sketch books and draw what you feel inside.” Mr. Henderson said. Mr. Henderson went and grabbed two sketch books for Jayden and I and gave them to us.

“Thank you Mr. Henderson.” Jayden and I said. I was digging deep into my thoughts until I got it. I started drawing. After 25 minutes the bell rang.

“Nat I would like for you to stay after class.” Mr. Henderson said. I nodded.

“See you in science.” Jayden said. I smiled and stayed in my seat. Everyone was out of the class room.

“Nat I saw what you were drawing and it’s very good I can tell what you’re feeling in your drawing.” Mr. Henderson said. Maybe he isn’t such a bad guy.

“Why thank you Mr. Henderson I try and do my best in my artwork.” I said.

“I was wondering if you would like to put this picture in the art show that’s coming up.” Mr. Henderson said. I smiled I’ve always wanted one of my works in an art show.

“Mr. Henderson that would be so cool! Yes I would like to have my picture in the art show.” I said. I was jumping up and down like a kid that just had lots of sugar. Mr. Henderson smiled.

“Okay the art show is next week and here’s a late pass.” Mr. Henderson said right when the bell rang.  I smiled and walked to my science class.

..................................................................

Sorry it's short