My brother and i have to go to an all boys school did i mention im a girl?

I wanted to start a new story because I read these storys about a girl going into a all guy school and fall in love with a guy but everyone thinks that girl is a guy so they think shes gay so I wanted to make one of those stories because they never go the way I wanted but they are still very awesome stoies. So heres my story.

CP

...........................................................

Chapter 1

Hi I'm Natalie parker. I'm 5'6 and im a 9th grader. Yep a freashy so my sister Gianna says but thats not the point. My mother Kate parker is making me go to an all boys school with my brother Jayden. Sometimes I think my mom is crazy. My sister gets to go to a normal school unlike me and Jayden. Why does she get to be the favorite child? Oh I almost forgot Jayden is a 10th grader  and Gianna is a 11th grader. I'm not the yougest though   we have the twins but they are only second graders, Zoey and Ben. Our Dad left us a few months before the twins were born, so me being 15 I was only 7 when the twins came and dad left when I was in second grade making Ginna was the only one to help mom shes the oldest out of us kids.

 Mom remarried last year to a man name Andrew Kaden which makes him my step father. Mother didn't take his last name because of us. Well my mother is going to have another baby in 4 months we know its a boy and his name will be Logan Kaden. Anyways Jayden and I have to go to the stupid all boy's school tomorrow. My guy name is Nat Parker. My problems are is that i have boobs and I have long brown hair and a high pitched voice. Before we moved here to wonderful Arizona I was told that I had to take acting class because my mother was putting me in an all boys school. I did pretty well I can do the walk and the talk I just don't have the looks. I got a wig so I don't have to cut my hair and baggy clothes even though they are out of style but I cant show off my boobs if I'm gonna be a boy. Did I menten they have dorms and I really think my mother hates Jayden and I if she make us stay at  school untill June.

The first day of school.

"Natalie Parker get down here!" Andrew yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I walked down the stairs in my boy form since I cant show up as a girl there.

"I'm here what do you want?" I asked.

"Get in the car we are leaving." Andrew said.

"Is Jayden in the car?" I asked.

"Yes." Andrew said. I handed him my bag and headed to the car. I got in the car or should I say van. I sat by the twins since I will miss them the most out of our crazy house. Jayden had to sit by  Gianna.  Im glad Ginna had her own car because when the baby comes and Jayden and I come back for the summer there will be no room in this van for 6 kids and 2 adults. Mom and Andrew got in the car after putting Jaydens things in thecar.

"Natalie, Jayden are you excited for your first day?" Mom asked.

"Mom haven't you heard theres no Natalie here but theres a Nat." Gianna said. I hit the back of her head.

"Natalie!" Mom yelled.

"Sorry mom." I said.

"Mom Natalie and I and not excited. One thing Natalie is not a loud in the school but you got her in, two I want to be around girls not guys." Jayden said.

"Mom how the heck did I get in this school anyways?"  I asked.

"Your dad runs the school." Mom said quitely.

"WHAT!" Jayden, Gianna, and i yelled. The twins looked at us weirdly.

"Well he wanted to see you and Natalie. and he wants the twins to go there when they get in to high school." Mom said.