Bette Davis (Susan's Version) ~ Cigarettes Out The Window (F)

⚠️TW⚠️Smoking, alcohol, slight smut hint

⚠️TW⚠️
Smoking, alcohol, slight smut hint

---BETTE'S POV---

It was the holy night, the night where the universe will decide if i'll write history or not. The night where I could come home and give my two boys a little brother. It was the last time for this night where I stood infront of my TV and held the two golden men in my hand, i just stared at them.

"Bette are you ready, can we go?"

I heard Y/N's soft voice from the doorframe of the livingroom, I looked up and started to scan her body from the top to the bottom. Her Y/H/C curls were falling over her shoulders, she held her makeup light, only wearing the basic things and a little bit highlighter. She also wore a white dress with matching white heels and a pearl necklace.

"You're beautiful.."

I whispered, she smiled at me she opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off.

"You're gonna steal my attention baby"

She looked at me shocked

"Should I go change into something more basic? I mean we'll still be on time if I-"

this time I cut her off

"No sweetie you're gonna stay that way, it would be a shame to not show youre beauty!"

She looked questioning

"You're sure? I don't wanne steal your big moment from you."

I made my way over to her and got very close to her face, only saying one sentence

"You're to good for this cruel world
Y/N."

Than we heard the honk of a car outside, I took her hand into mine, kissed it and told her

"'Cmon darling, It's mommy's time to shine!"

She giggled like a school girl which she nearly still was and together we walked out of the house and into the car. The drive to the premiere was most of the time a comfortable silence but at one point Y/N asked me the question, I've hoped she wouldn't.

"I'm just gonna be a good friend of yours right?"

I looked over to her with a sad face and nodded,