Part 2

The Mermaids Call 2

You are welcome world! I have updated 20 minutes early!!!! Waiting can go fuck its self

Picture of Damien to the side!!! ^-^ Ian Somerhalder is bae....

I woke up to sunshine flitting into my room. I groaned and turned the other way. I'm not a morning person. Katrina opened the door and said,

"Come on Karina! We are setting up the party this time. We have to go now!"

I groaned. How is she a morning person? I'm not even a person in the morning. She grabbed my hand and yanked me off the bed.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"We have to leave now! Get dressed!"

I mumbled some words under my breath that dad would have whipped me with his belt. I got out my pink tank top that had those sequins on it that shined whenever it was in the sun. Then I grabbed my pastel green short shorts and got dressed. I straighten my long curly blonde hair and put on some red lipstick with mascara, and a smokey eye for my eyes. It made my dark brown eyes look even darker. I pulled on a pair of black flats and ran out the door to catch up with Kat.

As I jogged to a stop next to her. She handed me a clip board. Great. I'm in charge of decorations. I walked over to the streamers, and checked all the colors that we had, off.

Blue, check.

Green, check.

Purple, check.

Pink, check.

Yellow, check.

Red, check.

After I checked them all off, I went over to where my friend Clarissa was blowing up ballons. She had a really red face.

"Need some help?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I sat down next to her and set my clipboard down. Then we got to work. After about an hour we were finished. We were telling jokes the entire time, well, she was. She would tell one while I was blowing one up, and it would go flying as I laughed my head off.

Every one was playing and getting along, because you never know who could be called. Your brother, sister, daughter, son, best friend, friend, even someone you didn't like. There could be done one called that you don't even know though.

These are the rules:

1; You must be 25 through 16 to be called.

2; You must not fight against the call. You will be killed by sharks, the type on the land.

3; Your family must not get to keep you away from them. No one knows what happens because no has tried.

4; After you have been called, you cannot leave.

Clarissa cracked another joke and I started to laugh extra hard. I looked to the side to see Damien watching me with intent eyes. I winked at him and he lightly smiled. Katrina came up to me and yanked on my arm, pulling me up. I picked up my clipboard and she dragged me off to see what was going on with the platform

Walking up to the platform, I could hear the loud voices of Austin and Marie arguing.

"No! We need to wait for Karina!"