Part 1

The Mermaids Call 1

I have to warn you before you continue reading-This story contains sexual content, but lets face it, most of you are probably thanking me ;D

Pic to this side is Karina!!! ^.^

"Come on Karina! Come out and dance with me!"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming Kat! Calm the hell down!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. When we got to the middle, she let go. I started to sway my hips back and forth to the music. I could feel someones eyes on me. When I turned around to see who it was, all I saw was the water splashing onto our deck. I turned back around and smacked against a broad chest. I lost my balance and fell backward. But the person I had slammed into grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and into his arms. He smiled down at me. The song changed to a slow song. Looks like I have a partner. When he spoke, I could hear how deep his voice was.

"So, who are you?"

"I'm Karina. Who, may I ask, are you?"

He smiled. He looked really cute when he smiled.

"I'm Damien. And Karina, your a very beautiful young lady."

I blushed at what he said. I was told that allot, but when this hunk of man said it, it had more depth and feeling. I looked around.

"So, do you know who this party is for?"

He tensed. Then he looked around.

"I believe this party is for me. If you excuse me, I have to go. Save a dance for me later?"

"Sure. I can."

"OK. Bye. See you later."

With that he left me. Good thing a new upbeat song came on. I started to sway my hips to the beat. Katrina came up next to me.

"Who was that hunk?"

She wiggled her shoulders suggestively.

"Oh, just some new guy."

She raised an eyebrow.

"OK. Whatever you say."

We danced next to each other for about 3 songs, Then I saw Damien coming straight at me. Good thing Katrina and I don't look a like. He stepped to me as Katrina danced away. He smiled.

"How about that dance?"

I smiled.

"Sure."

Then Avril Lavigne's What The Hell came on. I started to sway my hips again. Damien turned me around and putt his hands on my hips. His hands ran up and down my sides. They started to go down farther. I knew where this was going, but I didn't want it to stop. He turned me around again so I could face him. Before I knew it, he had his hands on my but. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a wall that no one was near. It was secluded and away from every body.

He slammed me against the wall and he leaned down. We started kissing. I felt his hands slide down. He started to kiss and suck my neck. I moaned. His hands slipped up my short shorts.

I should probably stop this, but I don't really want to.

"Hey Karina, how old are you?"

"20. Why?"

"No reason."

His hand went up farther. I slid up on the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then I tangled my hands in his hair as his lips met mine again. I opened my mouth and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. His hand reached its destination, and he plunged one of his fingers into me, and I threw my head back and moaned. His mouth smothered it though. Another finger went in and he started pumping. I moaned into his mouth again.

As we where about to check in for the night, my dad's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Welcome! We are introducing new people to our small home!"

Damien pulled away and set me down on my feet. We were both breathing really hard. Damien was the first to speak.

"Well, we should probably start heading back. But, we should continue some time."

"We should."

He grabbed my hand and we walked back. We made our way to the front. When my dad saw us, he smiled.

"Every body, I would like to introduce our new member, Damien!"

He motioned for Damien to come up. He let go of my hand and stepped up to the podium. Then dad said,

"I want my two daughters to come up here and help me welcome Damien."

I sighed. I climbed up to the platform as Katrina jogged up to the front. I stood up next to Damien. He whispered to me out the side of his mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were his daughter?"

"I didn't think that would be necessary."

"But your the leaders daughter. How would that not be necessary to tell me?"

"Be cause I didn't want you to look at me differently and not even try to get to know me."

"Oh."

Katrina hopped onto the platform and stood on the other side of dad. Then came the announcements.

"Every one, listen. Tomorrow is the goodbye party. Then the calling. Please make Damien feel welcome. That's all for today. Every one have a great night."

Damien jumped down with me right behind him. We danced to a few songs, but then all the lights went out. It's not curfew. Its the Shark Players. Suddenly the lights came on, and about 20 of us including me, were surrounded by the Shark Players. We call them that because they play and torcher there food.

I look in between two of the big brutes, and saw our warriors running towards us. I looked back at who was with me. I didn't know any of them. Oh well. I backed away slowly from the men that had ambushed us. Then gun shots rang out from every. I put my arms up as a shield, and dropped to the ground on my knees. I finally looked up when the shots ceased. All of the sharks were dead. Damien jogged over and helped me to my feet.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Katrina ran up to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"We were all so worried! We thought something had happened to you!"

"Well I'm fine now. Lets just go to bed."

Damien said good night, then ran of to his new living space. We waked to our own living spaces that were next to each other.

"Night Kat."

"Night Kay."

With that, I opened my door, and walked in

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Mylee