Chapter 5: Anne and Marcy

After Darcy puts Anne down when their in The Chamber, Anne shoves Darcy away. "Leave Me Alone, Darcy, I don't want to talk to you." Anne said. "Anne, I know that things are bad now but, I have something that will make you less scared, sits down." Darcy said. Anne sits down, Darcy places a helmet on her head. Anne gets transfered into The Core. Anne wakes up in a beautiful site. "What is this place?" Anne asked.

She hears Marcy yelling at Aldrich. "Aldrich, leave me alone." Marcy said. "I wish, Anne was here, I just want to be with her, she very special and the best thing that has ever happened to me, she's my whole world, I just want to hold Anne and never let go." Marcy said.

She sheds tears and falls to the ground, Anne sits Infront of her. "Hey Marcy." Anne said. "Go Away, your just another illusion of The Core, your not the real Anne." Marcy said. Anne hugs her. "Marcy, I am the real Anne." Anne said. Marcy hears those words. "Anne, is it really you?" Marcy asked. "Yes." Anne said.

She cheers Marcy up. "Marcy, I'm so sorry for being a bad friend to you, I know you didn't want any of this, you just wanted to be with us, with me, I know I was one of the reasons you got us traped here and I get it, I'm so sorry Marcy, I'm so sorry for being a bad friend to you, I promise you, I will be better to you, but you probably hate me and never want to see me again." Anne said. she sheds tears.

Marcy realized that this is the real Anne. "Oh Anne, you are not a bad friend, your the most important person in my life, you always make me feel better, when we're together, you just bring a smile on my face, you are special, Anne, I don't hate you, I Love You, So Much, I didn't just trap you here so I can be with you guys, but I just wanted to be with you, i was afraid of losing you, Anne, I Love You So Much, I Love You Anne!" Marcy said.

She kisses Anne on the lips, Anne blushes, her whole face turns red. the kiss felt magical, she knows this was Anne. her Anne, the girl she loves with all her heart. Marcy holds Anne tightly, Marcy sheds tears. "Oh Anne, I missed you so much, I want to hold you and never let go of you, I want to be close to you, please don't leave me alone again." Marcy said.

Anne wraps her arms around Marcy and holds her tightly. "Marcy, I won't, I Forgive You Marcy, I Love You Marcemellow." Anne said. she gives Marcy a new nickname, Marcy loves it. "I Love You Too Anne." Marcy said. they never let go of the hug, Marcy and Anne have finally found each other. they hold hands and never let go, they will finally have a Happily Ever After.