1x04 "The kahn party"

"Oh my god" hanna said. "why is alison doing that?" Mona said. "Wait you think it's alison?" Spencer asked. Mona nodded. "I think she is playing with us." The girls read the text again.

The small fire reminds me of the BIG fire! If you tell the police about me, i will tell the police about your BIG secret! A little kiss from me..

xo.. -A

The girls were shocked and talked about this A person for a while.
------------------------
It was the next day and aria was ready for her second day back at her old school. Her phone rang. "Not that A person again!" she thought. Aria was the only one who thought that alison is not A. She first thought it after her first text. But after the message about the fire she was sure it isn't ali. She is not capable of doing that. She was often mean to them but not so mean.

Tonight is a party in my cabin baby, do you want to come? I would be very happy.
- Noel.

Aria was very happy about the message, she liked noel since they were 13.

Sure!:*

She answered. Aria got a call from emily. Emily picked aria up. Aria went upstairs gave ella and byron a hug and went to emilys car. Maya was also in the car. "I picked maya up, she hasn't a car." Emily said. Aria got in the car and they drove to school.
-------------------
After the first two lessons hanna and mona sat in the cafeteria. Jenna went to them and sat down. "Okay guy's tonight is noel kahn's party and there i will get him." She said. Spencer walked into the cafeteria. "Hey spence! sit with us." Mona said. Spencer looked confused. "Ok" she said and smiled. "Ehh.. What?!" jenna said angrily Spencer sat down. "And spencer? Will you go to noel's party tonight?" Hanna asked. "Better not." Jenna whispered to herself. Spencer ignored it "i don't think so, my cousin rachel is back and melissa and garrett called us yesterday they will come back today." Spencer said. Aria emily and maya entered the cafeteria. "Guy's sit with us." Hanna said. Aria and the others sat down. "Really?" Jenna said angrily, stood up and walked away. "Jenna,wait!" Mona said. "No! I will see you later at noels party!" Jenna said and put a fake smile on her face. She walked away. "What's wrong?" Maya asked confused. "It's probably because she don't like us, alison was really mean to her, and we never stopped her." Emily said. All there phones rang at the same time except of mayas. Maya laughed. "Wow that is crazy." She said. The girls looked nervous. "you don't want to look who it is?" Maya asked. "It's.. It's.." Stuttered emily. "It's probably just noel, because of the party tonight." Spencer said quickly. "Okaaayy" maya said and looked confused. "Maya!" A boy shouted. "It's my brother lorenzo, wait, i will be back in a minute." Maya said stood up and ran to her brother. The girls looked at their phones.

Don't keep secrets from your new friend maya! Emily already has one with her..

-A

"What does that mean?" Aria asked and looked at emily. " i don't know!" Emily said quickly. Maya came back. The girls put her phones quickly back in there pockets. The bell rang.
------------------
Spencer came back from school and her mother made a dinner. "Melissa missed her flight. She will come back tomorrow." Veronica said. Mr hastings sat on the coach and read a newspaper. The door rang. "That must be rachel." Peter said, looked at spencer and then again on his newspaper. Spencer went to the door and opened it. "Hey spence." She said. Spencer thought about the A message the whole time. 'he had something with your cousin' did rachel knew garrett at all? After the dinner spencer and rachel sat on the coach and watched tv. "Do you know garrett?" Spencer asked rachel. Rachel blushed. "Yes, he's a cop right?" She said nervously. "Yes." Spencer answered. She was confused. "Can it be real? Did rachel had an affair with garrett? She was in iceland for 2 years so it could be real because garrett is melissas boyfriend since 3 years." Spencer thought.
------------------
Aria and her brother mike went to the party. When they arived, mike ran directly to his friends. "Thank you mike for letting me alone" aria said. She walked in the cabin. Alot of people were there, almost the whole school. "Aria, hey." Noel said and hugged aria. Hanna jenna and mona stand next to the bar in the cabin. Matt parker and mona walked away. "I'm soon back ladys." Mona said and smiled. Hanna laughed. "Look there's noel.. Why is he talking to that slut aria?" Jenna said angrily. "she's not a slut jenna!" Hanna said. "Yeah hanna she is an angel, looks like group Alison is finally back together." Jenna said angrily. She took a small mirror and a red lipstick out of her purse. She was wearing the lipstick on. "Showtime." Jenna said, put the lipstick and the mirror back in her purse and walked to noel. Hanna rolled her eyes. Emily and maya were playing spin the bottle with matt, mona, megan mikelson and sean ackard. "Next round: to whom the bottle points have to.. Hmh.. Kiss the person on their left" matt said. He spun the bottle. It stoped at maya. She looked at emily and laughed. "No!" Emily said. She thought about the "kiss" from maya and the message from A about it. "Emily it's just a kiss." Maya said and smiled. She came closer to emily and kissed her. "So maya, it's your turn." Sean said. "Hmh.. To whom the bottle points have to lick the floor." Maya said and laughed. "Ugh!" Mona said. Maya spun the bottle and it stopped at mona. "Oh god please no." "You have to, mona." Matt said and laughed. Mona crawled on the floor and licked it. She screamed. "Yuck!" After the game emily went to the bathroom and maya followed her. "Whats wrong?" Maya asked. "I lost my earring." Emily answered. Maya walked next to emily and put her hand on emily's. Emily looked in to her eye's. After a while maya kissed her. And not just like a friend kiss. It was long and emotionally. But they didn't know that someone in the toilet cubicle filmed everything...
-----------------
Aria went out of the cabin. Hanna ran to aria. "Where are you going?" Hanna asked. "I want to go Home. Noel wanted me to come here and now he is flirting with jenna." Aria said angrily. "Please don't go! Mona is anywhere with matt, jenna is bugging me and caleb is not here!" Hanna said. Aria laughed. They went to the parking space. "Look what an awesome car and the owner leaves the key in it. What an idiot... Let's take a joyride with the car!?" Hanna said. "No hanna we can't do that!" Hanna got in the car. "Yes we can do it!" Hanna said an laughed. Aria got into the car and they drive away. After a while driving around the town tha car stopped. "No shit!" Hanna said. "Please no!" Aria said. They got out of the car. They were on a little road in the middle of the woods. "I will call caleb and asked hin to pick us up." Hanna said. "Caleb? Can you please pick me and aria up... No we are not at the Party anymore... Yes... We are on Route 20 near to the lost woods resort... Sorry ok! We drove with a car but it stopped.. Yes.. No just come!.. I will tell you later!" Hanna put her phone back in her purse. "He will be here in 10 minutes." Hanna said. "Ok but we have a big problem what will we do with the car?" Aria said. "Ehm aria?.. Look there.." Hanna said. There was someone in the woods with red clothes and blonde hair. "Alison? Is that you?" Aria shouted. The person ran away and the girls ran after her. The person were gone. They went back to the street. "Oh my god" hanna said.
The car was gone. Hanna and aria's phone rang. "No please no!" Aria said.

Checkmate bitches.

-A

"I hate this A bitch!" Hanna was angry "if that is you alison?! Stop it, it's not funny!" Hanna screamed. After a while waiting caleb picked them up. "You said that you were with a car. Where is it?" Caleb asked confused. "Did i said that? Nooo." Hanna said nervously. She don't wanted caleb to know about A. "You walked at midnight alone with aria to a lost road in the middle of a forest?" Caleb asked. "Yes" hanna said and laughed nervously.
-----------------
It was very late and spencer went to the kitchen to drank something. The door rang. "Who the fuck is that? It's after midnight!" Spencer thought. She went to the door. And opened it..
"Hi spence, surprise.."