1x02 "everything has changed"

-------------------------
ONE YEAR LATER
-------------------------
Two months after alisons disapperance aria went to germany as a exchange student. In the next summer she came back but before she can visit her friends her parents and her brother mike took her to a holiday trip. After they came back, there were only 4 day's until the 11th school year started. "Oh i'm so happy to be here" aria said "i missed my room the town and even the school". "And your friends?" Her dad byron asked. "Hmh, we grew apart, emily was the last one i spoke to." Aria said sad. Her mum ella put her hand on her shoulder and said: "go, visit her."
"Maybe youre right" aria said.
-------------------
Emily went into the living room, her mother, pam, filled a hamper with muffins and other sweets. "For whom is the hamper?" Emily asked. "A new family moved into the dilaurentis house." Pam said. 4 months after alisons disapperance jessica and kenneth dilaurentis went away from flintwood. On the right side of alisons house was emilys house and on the left spencers. "Please bring the hamper to our new neighbors" pam said. In the same moment the door rings. Emily opens the door. "Aria? when did you get back?" "Yesterday" aria said and hugged emily. "I have to bring this hamper to the new neighbors, come on." Emily and aria went to ali's old house. "I can't believe it's a year now" aria said "yeah, we all know she's dead... right?" Emily said sad. "Yes, i just never heard anyone say that."
A girl with brown curled hair came out of the house. "Hey, i'm maya aka the new girl." The girl said. "I'm aria." "I'm emily, welcome in the neighborhood." Emily gives her the hamper. "Thank you." Aria's phone rang.

Please come home and took mike from his friend - mum

"I have to go home guys, see you in school" aria said. Emily helped maya to bring the boxes in her house. In the evening emily wants to go home. Maya said "the frensh people say goodbye like this" and gave her one kiss on the right and one on the left. The third kiss was on the lips. "Oh sorry" maya said nervously "no matter, i have to go now!" Emily ran home when she was in her room she gets a text. She was shocked.

A second girl got a kiss from you? You are disgusting!
-A

The message got deleted by itself
"Oh my god, alison?"
-----------------
Spencer came back from jogging. "Spencer, someone is here for you" spencers mum veronica said happy. "Rachel? Oh my god!" Rachel, spencers cousin was in town. Rachel has brown long hair and blue eyes. She is 26 years old and lived in iceland. Now she's back in flintwood "I'm happy to see you spence." Rachel said. She asked "Where is melissa?" "She is on a holiday trip with her friends Cece and caroline and her boyfriend garrett, they will come back next week." Melissa was spencers older sister, caroline was emilys older sister and garrett melissas boyfriend and a police officer. "I'm sleepy, i go to bed." spencer said. She went in her room. Someone knocked the door and rachel came in the room. "I just wanted to say you good night." She said "good night rachel." Spencer said. After rachel was away spencers phone rang. She can't believe what she saw.

Melissas boyfriend is not good for her, he had something with your cousine, don't trust her, she's a bitch. -A

Spencer remembered something that alison said at halloween 3 years ago 201o..
---
"Why are you so mean to the new girl?" Spencer asked alison. She answered: "i know something about her, don't trust her, she's a bitch!"
---
"Oh my god"
-------------------
It was the first school day and hanna and mona went to school. All the girls are not that close like they were before ali disapeard. But mona and hanna were closer than they have ever been. They and jenna cavanaugh are the new it girls. "Hanna, jenna texts me, she is to late, her dad brings her to school now" hanna opens her locker. "Oh my god, mona look" a picture of alison was in her locker. Flames were painted on the picture. "Mona, was that you?" "No why would i do that?" Mona answered. Hanna said:"do you think someone knows about.." "NO HANNA, nobody except of spencer, emily, aria.." Mona said "And alison.." Hanna said scared.
"No hanna, why would alison paint a picture of her self ugly?" Mona and hanna's phones rang at the same time.
"Omg hanna, do you get the same message?" Mona asked. "Yes.. I'm scared."

Hanna and mona, it's gonna take more than a gloss to keep those lips sealed.

-A
----------------
Aria run into the school. She rans against noel and her books fell on the floor. "Oh i'm so sorry." "Aria? When have you got back?"noel asked. "A few days ago" she answered. Both wanted to pick up the books. Their hands touched each other. Aria smiled. Noel said "I like you montgomery.. Do you want to" "noel, come on" shouted sean ackard. "I see you later" noel said and ran to his friends. Aria got a message. "Omg.."

Nice chat with noel? If i was you, and i'm happy that i'm not, i would stop trying to get him!

-A

Aria can't believe what she saw. She went to her classroom in the same time like emily. "Come sit with me." Emily said. Emily and aria sat down. "Aria.. I have to ask you something.. I got a text.." " from A?" Aria asked scared. "Yes, you to?" Emily said shocked. "Yeah, i think it's.. It's alison" before emily answered hanna mona and jenna walked into the room. "Oh my god is that hanna and mona? And..?" Aria said confused.."Jenna! They are the new it girls and hanna's boyfriend is caleb rivers." Caleb was a popular boy who could hack phones and computers. "Jenna? Wow what a make over." When aria saw jenna the last time she had glasses and braids. Spencer and the rest of the class enters the room. For a inexplicable reason began the school to burn. The new teacher, mr fitz said that everyone must get out quickly. The fire department came and has the fire extinguished. It was a little fire. School was over for the day. Jenna's dad took her from school. And hanna emily aria mona and spencer stand all next to the school hanna's phone rang. "Who is it?" Aria asked "is it someone we know?" Spencer asked. " it's just my mum.. Why are looking at me.. Ehm mona and i are not the only one who gets nexts from A, or not?" All there phones rang in the same moment. They took her phones out and read it aloud.

The small fire reminds me of the BIG fire. If you tell the police about me, i will tell the police your BIG secret.. A little kiss from me..

xo.. -A