xiv

"COME ON GUYS WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY." I hear with knocks on the door. We jump apart and we start to go to the door. We open the door and Pedri was there.
"Why are you here, weren't you just in Ferrans?" Gavi asks
"Yeah but we all agreed that someone should come and supervise you little ones." He says as we start walking back to their room.
"Oh my gosh we aren't even that bad." I said.
"Yeah for real." Pablo said.

We talked about random stuff as we walked back to the room. We finally got there and knocked on the door when Sira answered. We walked in.
"I don't feel like playing fifa, you wanna lay in bed?" Pablo asks.
"Of course." I answer.
We laid on the bed and I laid across his chest while scrolling through my phone. The time was 11:27 it was almost Pablo's birthday.
"It's almost your birthday are you sure you want to spend it laying in bed with me?" I said
"Yes I'm sure." He replied
"Okay fine by me." I said continuing to scroll on my phone.

I couldn't wait to give him my present. I got him this chained gold bracelet that he said he liked the other day. I also got him a few nice shirts and I'm taking him on a birthday dinner under the Eiffel Tower. Just me and him. After we are going to go clubbing to celebrate the last few moments of his birthday. I can't wait. the time was 11:40 and I couldn't wait to be here with him for his birthday.

the rest of the time was boring because nothing happened but it was 11:59 and it was about to turn 12. 5..4..3..2..1
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PABLOOO" everyone in the room screamed.
"Thank you guys!" he said.
I wrapped tightly around him and gave him a big hug. I looked up at him
"Happy birthday beautiful boy." I said smiling.
"Thank you hermosa." He said.
I kissed him on the cheek and we continued laying until I got tired. At about 1 am we agreed to go back to the room and sleep.

We walked back to the room and when we got there I automatically changed and went straight to bed.

SATURDAY
The start of the day was fun. We just hung out with the team and the girls and stuff. I then told Pablo that i had a surprise for him and to be ready by 6 to meet me at the eiffel tower. I also told him to dress nice. I wanted to be at the eiffel Tower during sun down so it will be pretty. I had it all set up and there's a little picnic by the tower for us. I started to get ready but i got ready with Sira and Mikky cause they had to help me. They picked out this beautiful red silky dress. I started my make-up and I wanted to look really pretty but nothing too much so I put on concealer blush contour highlighter and mascara. I took my time so everything would be perfect.

It was 4:20 and I started to straighten my hair. I was done after 15 minutes because my hair is pretty thin. I then put on the dress and paired it with black heels and gold jewelry. I then has Sira and Mikky take pics for me so I could post on insta after the date. I then started to drive to meet Pablo for his birthday picnic.

————————————————————————————
A/N
cliffhanger!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I LITERALLY HAD NO IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE SO IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS BORING.
ANYWAYS
NEXT CHAP>>>>>