i

it was 2:49 p.m.. I had no work today and i had nothing to do. i was bored while on facetime with jude.
"We should do something today." jude says.
"i was just about to say that, what should we do?" i ask
"I want to go clubbing, should we invite mase and macy?" jude says.
"yeah we should go clubbing, you and mason are finally in spain." i say
"okay what time should we go?" he asks
"8 or 9 maybe, it's more fun when it's late." i suggest
"yeah that's good i'll tell mase you tell macy." he says
"alright bye jude see you later !!" i say
"bye rae see ya" he says, ending the call.
i text macy and tell her about it. i was really excited but i'm kind of tired. it was only 3:08 so i took a little nap before i had to get ready.

5:00 p.m.
my alarm went off and i automatically went to shower. i got out at 5:18 and i put my hair up in a towel. after i put it up i started my makeup. i wanted a natural look so i started my makeup. i got finished at about 5:40 because i really took my time and wanted to look good. i was about to start drying and styling my hair but i wanted to ask macy to be done earlier so we can take pictures.
I texted her and she was down like always. we absolutely love taking pictures. i started drying and styling my hair at 5:45 and i got done at about 6:30. this is taking a little but it's worth it.  i get a text from jude in a gc with me him mase and macy.

————————————————————————————

JUDITHH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
| meet at the club at 8:45 guys

MR MOUNT🤞
| yessir

ME
| alright!!

MAE 🫶🫶
| okay see y'all there!!!

MR MOUNT 🤞
| uhh i heard that the barcelona team might be there..?

ME
| SAYYYY LESSSSSS THEYRE SO FINE

JUDITHH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
| wait who do you think is the finest?

ME
| GAVI AND PEDRI DUHH

JUDITHH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
| thanks for the info!! definitely will be telling them

MR MOUNT 🤞
| you already knoww

ME
| WAIT NO DONT WHAT

MR MOUNT 🤞
| too bad we are telling them.

                       rae has left the group chat.

JUDITHH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
| does she think that's going to do something... we are still telling them.

MR MOUNT 🤞
| yeah but let her believe it will make it better cause it's funny

MAE 🫶🫶
| i'm adding her back in the morning

————————————————————————————

6:45 p.m.
i continued getting ready and tried to find an outfit. i found the perfect one and texted macy that i was ready to go take pictures. she said she would be ready at 7 so i just ate some raspberries while scrolling on my phone. i see gavi's new post on my insta feed and instantly like it. he's so fine. i keep scrolling until i get a text from macy saying that she's ready and will be here in 5. i grabbed my prada bag and headed out my apartment.