❥ 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

MATEO||

''Are you proud of yourself right now?'' He asked me with a disappointed look.

I rolled my eyes and thought for a sec, ''I know I haven't been the best 'roomate.'' I responded to Luciano's question, we talked in classes and us getting to know each others made me realize that he was a great guy, he spoke truthfully with genuine intentions and he gave the best advices and i hated to admit that in most situations, he was always right. This guys was really speaking facts.

We were in english class, we needed to make a presentation or something. To be honest i wasn't really paying attention at what the teacher was saying, but one thing i knew was that Luciano's been writing on the laptop, but i don't know the subject, i should ask him.

We've been talking for almost an hour and i don't know why i had to bring Artemis in the discussion but i just couldn't keep her off my mind these past days. Deep down i knew that it wasn't his business but what can i say? he gives the the best advices.

So i told him the story, without too much details but just enough so he can understand the situation, i thought he would've been shocked because i heard that he's Jenna's cousin, even if i fucking hate that bitch with my whole heart, i know she's one of the few people Artemis is friend with, but i always see that bitch giggling with her other friends and i overheard a conversation where she spoke so bad of Artemis but i honestly couldn't care less at the time, but now that i think about it, i can't help myself from wanting to slap the shit out of her.

Because how can you be her bestfriend, and talk shit about her.

That bitch deserves a good punch in the fucking face.''Answer me.'' I jumped at his voice, I was so focused on my thoughts that I forgot we were even in this class. I streched myself, as if i didn't heard his demand, but i don't care, the truth isn't something I'm prepared to face.

I did realized that I've been a jerk to her, but I'm not willing to admit it. She deserves better, and I know it.

Luciano sighed and went back to typing on the laptop, it was almost noon. We were sitting at the back of the class, so no one could hear what we were talking about.'' Yeah, I know I've been a jerk to her'' I admit outloud, it was more difficult than I thought.

I was starting to get bored, thankfully Luciano didn't mind doing all the work but we've been sitting at the same place for almost three hours. We shouldn't have aggreed staying all day to get ahead of the others. Only a couple of teams stayed so thankfully i knew that i wasn't the only one suffering.

''One thing that i don't understand is what kind of relationship is that? You two barely even know each others how can things excalate that quickly ?'' He calmly asked, breaking the silence. I thought about what he said for a bit, i didn't even knew how i let things escalate that quickly between us. I looked at him and shrugged. 

'' I honestly don't even know man.''

He sighed and brushed it off before continuing writting on the laptop. '' Maybe you guys should only focus on the tutoring part'' He suggested, what amazed me was that he didn't take his eyes off the computer. Everytime his glasses fell on hsi nose he adjusted them effortlessly and continued what he was doing.

'' Yeah you're right, i really do the need her help.'' I admit, my grades were dropping and i know the principal will be dissapointed in me and mother would to. i promised her that i was going to do great in life i couldn't keep doing this.

'' You really do need it because i don't think you know what even the project we're doing is about.'' He let out a light chuckled and rolled my eyes. ''Deep down, you know that i'm right''

What a prick.

'' I think you should apologize to her'' That catches my attention and look at him, showing that i was interested in what he was telling me, he continued '' I know we barely know each other, but i know that she's a sweet girl that only wants to be loved, and treated the same as she treat everyone, she's kind and always forgives others, she's naive'' Luciano shaked his head in disapointment.

'' I know Jenna is her bestfriend, but she keeps talking bad about her and Artemis hasn't realised it, she know she's been avoiding her but she simply won't let her go because of how close they are. Jenna is still my cousin, i will keep my mouth shut until i know what's really going on between them, and you should be careful of what you say to her, Artemis is one of the most sensitive people i know'' He finished with a chuckle.

I slapped my forehead with my hand,
i really did fucked up.

-

Short chapter i know but at least i posted smth😔🙏(i didn't correct it💔🫨)

(i didn't correct it💔🫨)

what do you think about Mateo?
Do you think Jenna is a good friend?
Should Luciano tell the truth about Jenna to artemis?

kisses,