𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

and so there were four.

"is there seriously no strategy here? we j- just guess?" asked the ginger haired girl, not willing to place the bet of her life on some guessing game.

"i guess so." saiyaka shrugged innocently, a small, devilish smirk playing on her lips.

chishiya could sense the shift in her attitude. before she just seemed invested, calculating even. but now? she just seemed laid back, chilled. 

he would say innocent. but he knew that was definitely not a word to use when describing fuyuki saiyaka. she was far, far from it. 

he could tell.

"so, ladies and gents! who's going first? who got here before all of us?"saiyaka asked, eyeing everyone in the room.

"it was me." a heavy voice called, raising his hand and pointing and himself.

"well, what are you waiting for? the game isn't playing itself." saiyaka spoke bluntly, ushering a hand to get him to flip a card.

he reached out, fingertips brushing over the cards before he settled on one. ironically, it was the card directly in the middle. pinching the corner of it before flipping over face-up.

"a king of hearts? what an ironic start." he spoke, squinting his eyes nervously before reeling a hand back and eyeing the others. 

reaching a hand up to fiddle with his glasses before reaching out the other, finding embrace in the card directly below the one he'd already turned before flipping it too.

"looks like a ten of spades, unlucky." chishiya spoke, tweaking his hangs and wringing his shoulders un-sympathetically. saiyka snorted quietly at his obviously un-motivated response.\

"turn them back over, and then you, ginger girl. you go." chishiya spoke, all while the glasses man sulked and flipped them back over, face down.

"okay then..." the small girl mumbled, reaching her hand out and finding purchase in the card in the top right corner.

"six of spades? damn." saiyka mumbled. the girl pouted, disappointed before going to to flip a card two places down from it.