𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

saiyaka was confused

she had suddenly awoken in what could only be described as a completely deserted Tokyo. and the first thing she wondered was if this was the start of the zombie apocalypse. and she hoped it was. 

she'd always wanted to be in a zombie apocalypse, a recoloring dream of hers. she just wanted to get off the adrenaline that bashing a zombie face in would provide her with. but alas, it didn't seem as though that was her case. 

the buildings were all moderately contained and kept, aside from the rouge items that would appear scattered along the floor. and there were a disappointing amount of signs that pointed towards an evacuation that she had somehow not heard about

she sighed mournfully and re-evaluated her situation carefully.

from what she could see, it was a completely deserted, trashed and slightly run-down version of tokyo, specifically the Shibuya district. she was slightly unnerved, but oddly, she wasn't scared.

not many things scared saiyaka anyway.

from what she could gather, she was or had been deserted in an empty tokyo, and figured she had been transported somewhere alone. she had some ideas about how, but each of them was ruled out by logic. 

saiyaka was consistently logical throughout her life. in the streets, at home, in the ring, wherever the situation called for it. thats the reason she was such a good boxer. her physical capabilities were no joke. she'd taken out opponents twice or even three times her size, and she was sitting at a decent 5'7. her physical prowess was highly intimidating, and with just that, she could take out people bigger and ranking higher than her. 

and if she couldn't beat them in brawn, she'd do it in brains. 

her calculating and cunning techniques only enhanced her abilities and made her an absolute monster in the ring. she was ruthless, sharp minded and quick on her feet, and that made people fear her highly. 

and ontop of that, she was confident, highly confident.   

some would say she was cocky and single minded, but it was futile. they all knew she had the skill to back up her personality.

exploring was something she was fond of.

when she wasn't in the ring, she was doing illegal shit like trespassing on abandoned government property. she was never caught, and they never even close to catching her. there were a few times where they'd gotten a little too close for comfort, but she'd always find a way to throw them off their game. for example, keeping various graffiti tags under her belt would always throw them off, as they were under the impression that the tags were all completely different people.

after rummaging around a few streets and shopping lanes, she'd settled on a new outfit, which she wore with pride. 

a dark grey, skintight, cropped tank top along with some black cargo utility pants, which included straps to hold immediate medical supplies she had picked up and paired that with some black heeled combat boots and a grey-ish varsity jacket overtop.

hauled over her shoulder was a bag containing two or three changes of her exact outfit, various tins, cans, and sealed bags of military-esk meals, all of which only needed a small amount of hot water to be applied before she could eat it, one large, gym-type bottle of water acquired by an old hotspring she'd stumbled across in the midst of her exploring, in teh middle of what seemed to be a completely destroyed soccer stadium, basic toiletry supplies like a tooth brush, paste, and soap with a small, but desirable amount of femine sanitary products and a hairbrush accompanied by various hair-ties to keep her ebony hair out of her face. of which, was tied up tightly into a high ponytail, which started in a plait the further down it got.

and lastly, three trusty bottles of spray paint in the colors of white, black and red. she figured that if she had the place to herself, she may as well paint it to her liking. 

after searching for any signs of her fellow species, she was unsurprised when she came across nothing. but she was smarter than that. 

judging by the missing supplies from stores, broken glass and abandoned cars, she knew people were here. she could see foot prints in the ground, and that was an obvious sign she wasn't alone.

she had concluded over various hours of thinking that this was some higher-power lead world where only a select and brief few were selected to participate in something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

she figured it would only be a brief time before she would be introduced to someone along the way, not only had she felt that logically, but her gut told her she wasn't by herself in this utopia. 

and after self-diagnosing with minor athletes foot from all the walking, night had fallen.

she was so ecstatic to find a small, old, American Walkman headphone and cassette player set after discovering that absolutely no advanced electrical technology had worked after prancing around for two or three hours looking.

she had sorted through many small cassettes and picked out a few english based songs she knew upon reaching an old, second hand antique store.

as a result, as she strolled through the abandoned streets with a pair of old, simple headphones placed over her ears, as she hummed to a song called oblivion, by grimes

she was slightly excited, seeing as though absolutely nothing eventful had fallen upon the place, she had wondered what would happen now.

surely something eventful would bestow this fishbowl, and her prayers were answered in the form of a flickering, blinding glow illuminating from an electronic street sign above her head.

"this way to the nearest game?" she read aloud, curiosity coating the end of her sentence like a drug.

"this oughta be interesting." she mumbled, a sharp smirk gracing her features her grey eyes gleaming with excitement.

______________________________________________________________________________

okay, so.

it is highly recommended that you read this story in dark mode for, yk, experience.

and thats it.

also i hate author announcements so this is probably the only one im going to do lmao.

 thanks,

-halo