Chapter 5

That morning was a blast we had so much fun me Abby and Ryan went to the mall. My friend Caitlin wanted to hang out with the dog today cuz she doesn't really like the mall. Me and Abby and Ryan all walk by a jewelry store me and Abby wanted to stop by and see what kind of jewelry they had Ryan went to look at something really fast. We found this guy and girl love necklace I bought them and then Ryan showed up so I gave him his. He gave me this little red velvet box I opened it and and it had a key in it. I asked him what it was for and he said for your new car I told him no way and I that I didn't want his money he said no I have like a lot of money and no one to spend it on. I said fine but I'm going to pay you back and then we walked back to the car there was a cage right next to it . I went to get in the driver's seat of our car but Ryan stopped me and said are you going to drive your new cage I said how about you drive me then these bikes pulled up I realized it was the same motorcycle club that I gave the tatoos to. The guy with the blonde hair that had the patches that President came up to me and asked if that was my cage I said yeah why he said cuz its not even on the market yet how'd you get it. He said oh my boyfriend I said kind of shy.