You're Too Obvious

"Good morning, Kacchan!" Izuku cheered.

Katsuki doesn't even know how he ended up here so fast. He just got to the school a few weeks ago, and everyone talks to him, plays around with him, as if they had known him for years. Especially this Izuku guy. Everything seems to flow so easily around him, hell, he's even told him stuff that not even his now 'friend' group knows. Aren't you supposed to share this type of stuff with your close friends first? Then the nerd?

He wasn't sure, maybe this nerd is actually a close friend. I mean, he sees him everyday, day and night, he'd actually be surprised if there was a day he didn't see the greenette more than five times. Sure, he'd see his other classmates too, all the time actually, but this stupid nerd stuck out to him the most. He was the one making his cheeks all hot, his heart race ever so slightly, his stomach feel all weird and twisty at certain times, after all. But maybe, it was a little too soon. It was too soon to become close friends with this nerd. Just this nerd.

"Why are you so damn happy all the time?" Katsuki asked, rolling his eyes at his little greeting. They were on their little morning jog again, and this time, Izuku was the one to arrive first, somehow.

The thing is, Izuku woke up half an hour earlier than he was supposed to, for the jog, and couldn't sleep. And he couldn't just knock on the blond's door and force him down the stairs to jog earlier than usual. So what did he end up doing?

Staring at his Allmight themed alarm clock until his alarm went off, the alarm he'd normally use to wake up for the jogging.

"I'm always happy." Was what he responded to the blond with.

"That's weird."

"You're weird."

"Not as weird as you, Deku."

"Do you always have to make everything a competition?"

Katsuki almost wanted to laugh at that, almost. "That's how people know I'm better than them." The blond immediately started jogging since he had already finished his warm-up before hand. "H-Hey! Wait! Aw man, not again." Izuku groaned, sprinting behind the blond to catch up with him.

"Would it hurt your ego too much to just wait for me for a few moments?" Izuku finally caught up with him, panting slightly. The blond had actually started running faster the moment he heard footsteps close to his back, which made Izuku run faster, and harder.

"Yes, I'm not weak and slow like you, stupid Deku." Katsuki playfully responded, this time, he had slowed down his pace so gradually, that Izuku hadn't even noticed that he had to keep up with him, Katsuki already did that. "Hey, I'm not weak! I have a decent looking build for your information, Kacchan." Izuku chuckled, rolling his green orbs playfully. And he wasn't kidding, he too looked strong, his body was slightly bulky, since he exercises whenever he could, but it wasn't like Katsuki. The blond appeared larger compared to the greenette. Man, he must be one of those cool, sportive guys, the popular ones that the whole school adores.

"Are you into sports?" Izuku asked, out of curiosity. "What do you think we're doing right now? Shitting?" The reply caused Izuku to snort, "No, not what I meant. Aside from this, I mean."

"I was in basketball in my last school, might have to sign up here too. I've asked the teacher about it, but they haven't said anything, so I might go talk to them today." The blond explained. "Figured, you seem like the type of person who likes sports." Izuku smiled, gazing upon the blond next to him. "Eyes on the trail, nerd, didn't you learn from last time." Katsuki could feel the other's eyes on him from his peripheral vision. "Right! Sorry, can't help it."