Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Just leave me alone

"Alexia, You've been out of it all day. It's not like you." Lilly said, glancing at me with worried eyes. I sipped some of my orange juice and mumbled an apology. The dream I had, it was bothering me and it was all I could think off. I yawned, it felt like I hadn't slept all night and I felt a headache build itself up in the back of my head.

"Wow, it's unusual for you to be tired." Richard commented and looked at me with his usual smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued on my orange juice.

"Yeah it is, did something happen?" Alexia said nodding in agreement with Richard. I sighed, they just couldn't let it go. I looked at them and they both sent me curious stares.

"I just didn't sleep well, I'm worried about our biology test." I scoffed and looked away. I started counting down in my head.

"3, 2, 1..." Then they burst out laughing, of course. They probably didn't even believe me. Well, duh, I was never nervous for a test, so why would I be now for a biology test that wasn't even an exam? I looked back at them, Lilly was trying to muffle her laughs but failed miserably and Richard was clutching to his stomach and continued to laugh.

"I'm glad you find this funny." I snapped and sent them both a glare.

"Sorry, but you've never been worried about a test so why now?" Alexia said in-between her laughs.

"I just didn't read so much, I've been feeling like crap lately." I muttered with a sigh. It wasn't a completely lie, still I only felt like crap today but no need to go into details about that. They both stopped laughing and looked at me worriedly.

"Don't worry, it'll pass. Class is starting now so let's go." I said just as the bell went off. I raised myself from the table and heard them do so too. I also heard Richard mutter:

"How does she do that? It's like she's psychic." I turned around with a smile playing in my lips.

"We've gone to school for a long time and I've just learned what time the bell rings." He just rolled his eyes and continued to walk. I let out a little laugh and followed them towards biology class.

~*~

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I shouted and waved to my friends over the roar of cars that had started now that school was over. Lilly tried to yell something back but I was already too far away to hear her. I just waved again and turned around to walk home.

As I walked home I started humming to my favorite song, 'Talking to the moon' by Bruno Mars. I really loved it and could every line of the song. I was so into the song that I didn't realize I was standing in front of my house. Well, I did live like 10 minutes away from school so walking always went really fast. I unlocked the door and went inside, my parents wouldn't be home for 2-3 hours. They always worked late, well it didn't bother me. It gave me a chance to be for myself a bit.

I threw myself at the couch and yawned. A quick nap would probably fix my tiredness. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off towards a comfy blackness. I was in the grass field as I opened my eyes, nothing was out of ordinary. The sun was shining, the grass was a soft green color and the wind was blowing gently again. I smiled for myself, it was probably just my emotion that was unstable last night that made me have a nightmare.

I laid back in the grass and thought more of the guy that appeared in my dream last night. His hair was raven black as mine but short. He was dressed completely dark with only a blood red tie, his T-shirt was black and the same was the pants and shoes. His skin was pale but still held some color. He also wore this black mask around his mouth, it kind of reminded me of a bandit. That didn't scare me, what scared me was his eyes. His eye color was silver, and around it where it normally should be white...Let me just say it like this, it was completely black! He looked so devilish with that smirk of his.

"Do you always sleep this early?" A now familiar voice asked amused. I opened my eyes that I had closed and there he was, standing above me with his smirk.

"What do you want?" I scoffed, I did not want to be bothered by him right now.

"Can't you go 'haunt' someone else? Why me?" I continued and raised myself up in sitting position.

"I decided that you're my next victim." He laughed a menacing laughter and smiled at me. It sent a shiver through me and I felt my heart starting to pound in my chest. I didn't know why I suddenly started to get afraid but I felt like something bad was going to happen in just a few moments.

"Go away." I mumbled looking away, why was this happening to me? He just laughed again and like the other night everything started to fall apart. I was wuick to jump up when a big crack appeard in the ground. The whole ground started to shake as the crack got bigger.

"Why are you doing this?" I yelled and turned around but he wasn't there anymore. The ground shook violently again, nearly making me lose my balance. I glanced around in panic, there was nothing to hold on too. I closed my eyes and wished for some help, then I opened them. Nothing.

The ground shook again and this time I lost my balance. I screamed as I fell through the crack and down into nothing. Or at least I thought it was nothing. After about falling for a good 3-4 minutes, I landed with a hard thud on a ground I couldn't see. The air was knocked out of me and I started to gasp for air.

I heard a faint laughter far off in the distant. So he was watching, he did this only for his own amusement. I managed to get back on my feet, still feeling really bad after the landing. I started to walk forward, not knowing where I wanted to go. I thought I was going to burst when I saw another person enter my vision and ran over to her.

"Uhm, hello?" I said and went around to see her face. I felt another scream build itself up, she was...Let's just say she didn't have a face. It was completely blank except for a word written in red 'Suffer'

The woman stretched out her hand and tried to grab after me. I voilently shoved it back and started to run, but when I ran it felt like someone was chasing me. I didn't dare to look back, what if the woman was still behind me?

Then suddenly it felt like someone was dragging me away, everything went blurry and I was aware of some voices shouting something I couldn't make out. I blinked a few times and saw that I was staring at a face and for a moment it looked faceless. I screamed out in surprise and backed away from it.

"Alexis! Are you okay?" I blinked and realized that it was my mother that I had seen.

"Y-yeah, just a n-nightmare." I mumbled feeling my heart pound in my chest again.

"You never have nightmares, what brought this on?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Oh, let me see. How about a boy around my age claiming to be the Phantom of my dreams and that he is going to haunt me?" I thought quietly in my mind.

"I don't know." I answered and looked away.

"You're not doing something bad are you?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"Mom, I'm not doing drugs!" I yelled out in frustration, gosh, my parents always jumped to that conclusion when something happened to me. Like this one time when I was bored and skipped some hours of school, my parents had jumped to the conclusion that someone had made me take drugs or something. They are so glad in their studious and angel like daughter, it's starting to get on my nerves.

"I just had a nightmare, okay?" I groaned as she kept her worried face. I stomped off to my room and slammed the door shut and started my pc. It was time to search out some information...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Well, I'm not to happy about this chapter x3

I'm sick so it's not exactly easy to write... Please ignore my grammar mistakes...

Still hope you liked it ;>