Phantom of My Dreams

A/N - Uhm, so this is my first story and I'm not sure if I'll continue... I've never uploaded for people to read before x3 And if I'll continue to upload it'll probably go slow, I need the time to write it (I can't write under pressure, then it turns out bad.) and school is kind of taking all my time so please be patient~

P.S I know this isn't perfect, I'm still improving... :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue - Dreaming~

I sat at the big grass field, feeling the wind blow gently through my hair. The sun was shining brightly at my skin. There wasn't a singly cloud on the sky. This was just the way I loved it, quiet, peace, a place where no one could disturb me. This was my dream and I loved how I could control everything in it. If I just wished for it in my mind, it would happen. Every single dream of mine was like this, controlling my dream, kind of sounds like an abillity doesn't it? I think so atleast, I've never heard of people that could control their dreams ever since they were born or never have a single nightmare. 

Well, There's always been something special about me, or so my parents say. I have an incredible memory, when I was 3 I could speak fluently without problem, read out loud and do math. Just because I could remember everything I saw, heard and smelled. My parents found this very interesting but decided to keep quiet about it. Why? You better ask them yourself because they never really told me. 

As you probably could guess I only have A's in school, but I'm seen as the nerdy girl. I have raven black hair that's reaching down to the middle of my spine, my eyes are an icy blue color, my skin is a tanned color but not so much that it looks fake. I have 4 best friends that I've known since kindergarten and several boys have already confessed to me. I turned them down of course since they were all well known players at my school. I'm not interested in a realationship anyways, not yet.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the dream around me started to shatter away, dark clouds covered the sun and there was enourmous trembles, like an eartquake going on. The wind started to pick up and was not blowing gently anymore, the grass had also turned into weed. I looked around into the unfamiliar landscape that I was sure I didn't create. 

"Sun come out again, wind slow down, grass come to life again." I closed my eyes and wished in my mind. I opened them again, expecting to see the sun and grass again but the scenery remained as it was. Only now it started to grow darker, not only the sky but the whole landscape. 

"What's going on!?" I yelled out in panic as I had no control, this was new to me and I didn't know how to deal with it. There was a dark chuckle right behind me and I quickly turned around ready to face the unknown. Nothing, there was nothing behind me. Then I heard the same chuckle again, this time it sounded like it came from all over the place. 

"Who are you?" I yelled out, while I kept wishing for my dream to return as it was. There was a loud bang and I screamed out in surprise. A lightning had struck down right in front of me. I closed my eyes and tried to wake up, I didn't want to bring another second here. I waited for a good ten seconds, the usual time I used to wake up before I opened my eyes. I wanted to scream again when I realized I wasn't waking up any time soon. 

"It's useless cutie, you're trapped."  A voice laughed amused. Another lightening struck down only meters away from me, blenind my sight for a couple of seconds. I could swear my eyes bulge out as I regained my sight. 

"W-who are y-you?" I stuttered, unable to speak clearly.

"I'm the phantom of your dreams."

Prologue End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? Did ya like it? :D Some critics would be nice ^ ^  Just tell me what you think I need to improve and I'll try to do it :3