Very Important Note. . .I'm sorry

Hey guys! I know you've all been longing for this story, but as I re-read My Warped Academia I slowly began to have doubts with this story's progression. I have fixed chapters, updated chapters and stuff, but as I kept reading these chapters I didn't like what was going on. I was way more inexperienced at stories when I wrote this so there'd be some issues here and there, but now that I have progressed and looking back at those stories I began to realize that this didn't feel right. So I've decided that I'm going to. . .

REVAMP THE STORY

In layman's terms, I'm completely erasing this story and starting from scratch with alterations to it. There are going to be some noticable changes.

Dan's abilities will be changed (More details in the story), because I hate how his abilities have uses and cooldowns yet they are hardly used and how all these abilities make him broken.

Dan's love interest will become a love triangle with Mina and. . .(read the story), and Hatsume won't have a crush on him. There will still be a tiny amount of harem but. . .eh.

You'll view into more of Dan's backstory (which is still the same)

Dan will be more appathetic

I'm so sorry for doing this, but I honestly don't like how the story is going and it'd be much better to revamp than correct the story considering how far I am.

I hope, for the better, the revamp will be much better and if you guys hate it I have a back up of this original story so that I can put it back.