101-110

MTLNATION

notifications

Signed To 3 Billion Villas At The Beginning

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

18%

Chapter 101

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Zi Zi Zi-

There was another harsh cutting sound.

When the sound fell, the cameraman also zoomed in and looked at it.

However, when the camera zoomed in, pity sounds burst out in the hall.

"Let me just say, this young man is just a layman, he has no experience at all."

"Yeah, these three million are the right to pay tuition."

"Yes, this can be regarded as a wake-up call for him to let him know that betting on rocks is not such a trifling matter."

When everyone was discussing, Wang Pengxiao walked out.

Judging from his listless and somewhat lonely look, it is obvious that what happened just now has given him a big blow.

"Brother Lin, three million dollars have been lost."

"It's okay, just hit the water float."

"Stone gambling is not 100% possible."

"Besides, failure is the mother of success. How do you know that you won't be hit by a while."

"But……"

Hearing Lin Chen's comforting sound, Wang Pengxiao felt a little better.

But just as he was about to say something, a harsh voice suddenly came from his ear.

"Tsk tusk tusk, I said how I just looked at the cutting site on the screen, why are people so familiar."

"It turned out to be Wang Pengxiao, the eldest young master of our Wang family."

ADVERTISEMENT

"Three million, even if your family is rich, your father knows that you pick stones so casually, I'm afraid you will vomit blood for three liters."

Lin Chen and Wang Pengxiao turned their heads and looked

It was discovered that the man was a young man who was almost the same young man.

I saw him all dressed in extravagance, with a smile on his lips, walking towards them.

"Wan Xuanhao!"