61-70

MTLNATION

Signed To 3 Billion Villas At The Beginning

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

11%

Chapter 61

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Little sister, the length is pretty iconic."

"Would you like to accompany your brothers to play, I promise to make you happy."

Just when Qin Xueqing and Mei Lingling just walked out of the bathroom, a harsh sound suddenly came into their ears.

The person here is the green-haired young man who had previously boarded here.

"What do you want to do? Get away quickly."

"Otherwise I will call the police."

Qin Xueqing was also shocked by this sudden scene.

While blocking Mei Lingling behind her, she took out her mobile phone and prepared to call the police.

"Call the police? If you can make a call today, Laozi will give you your last name."

"Brothers, quickly take it away for me, today we have a good day."

"Yes."

Several entourages wanted to grab them with their hands after hearing this.

However, at this moment, a soft shout suddenly came from behind.

"Stop, what are you going to do."

Everyone looked up subconsciously and found that the speaker was a woman who was not weaker than Qin Xueqing.

She saw her walk quickly in three steps and two steps, and then kicked her most current entourage.

"What kind of grass, dare to move my brother, you are going to die."

Lu Mao didn't know anyone, and thought the woman was with them.

So I feel that everything is under control.

He yelled and rushed directly with his fists clenched.

However, just as he rushed past, he didn't know what happened to his back, and was suddenly knocked to the ground by a huge force.

"Ouch--"

"Xueqing, Lingling, are you all right."

The person who spoke was Cheng Gang.

He saw that Lin Chen hadn't come back for a long time, so he wanted to find out if he had finished the call, but he did not expect to encounter such a thing.

Fortunately, he came out to take a look, otherwise he really didn't know what was going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Cheng Gang, you just came here, you should call the police quickly and arrest these prodigal sons for me."

"Want to call the police to arrest us? I'm afraid you don't have this ability."