Aftermath

"Ben Ravencroft's last book is one the world will never buy." Velma says as the group goes toward the spellbook before a burning tree falls on it.

"Thank goodness." Daphne says.

"But like it would have been a hot fast seller." Shaggy says.

"Thorn." Alexis says as she sees the mayor and Mr. McKnight freed by Dusk and Luna as Thorn runs over.

"Daddy! Are you okay?" Thorn asks as she runs over and hugs her father.

"You're the one I was worried about honey. But you did it! I guess you are a witch after all." Mr. McKnight says as Alexis walks over.

"A wiccan daddy. A wiccan. But I couldn't have done it without encouragement from Alexis here. She's really amazing." Thorn says as Alexis smiles and blushes.

"This is a disaster! No witch! No village! What are we gonna do for our Autumn Fest!?" Mayor Corey asks as he looks around at the damage.

"Well you still got the Hex Girls." Thorn says.

"No offense girls but we need a bigger attraction." Mayor Corey says.

"Uh mayor?" Shaggy asks as the group sees the large turkey didn't shrink back to its normal size.

*Timeskip*

"It's too bad you guys have to leave now. We still have plenty to offer in Oakhaven." Mayor Corey says as the group is standing with him near the Mystery Machine.

"Yeah but nothing beats home. Plus we got more mystery solving to do." Fred says.

"Except you'll be going without me." Alexis says as she steps forward as the Hex Girls come over.

"Huh?" The gang asks in surprise.

"What do you mean Alexis?" Daphne asks.

"I've decided to stay here in Oakhaven." Alexis says.

"But she's not only staying in Oakhaven she's stay as our new bandmate." Luna says.

"And my girlfriend." Thorn says as Alexis smiles and blushes happily.

"So that's why you've been acting so happy these last few days." Velma says as she smiles.

"Yeah. Surprise. I hope you guys are okay with this." Alexis says.

"It's fine Alexis. Just as long as you at least come visit." Daphne says.

"I will don't worry." Alexis says.

"Don't worry about her Daphne. We'll look our for her. Gonna have to since she'll be traveling with us." Dusk says.

"But I don't think Thorn minds that much." Luna says as she chuckles seeing Alexis and Thorn holding hands happily.

"I don't mind it either. Goodbye everyone. I'll see you soon." Alexis says as she and the others say goodbye before the gang leaves.