Chapter 7. Starters

Senjuro's pov
Last night we were all informed about Y/N's disappearance and Dad hasn't been taking that in well, he's been sitting in one spot and rare goes out to get food so I do it for him. But sometimes when he does go out he just sits outside and starts crying.

I normally cry with him but when it's late at night I cry to myself. It has been a whole day and we still couldn't find Y/N anywhere, one Hashira wasn't able to help anymore because she had a mission to attend to leaving the others to continue searching.

I was now sweeping the floor trying to get my mind off of things and so far I was doing horrible. All I could think about is Y/N she was the sweetest person you could ever know and now.. she's gone.

I stopped sweeping out of nowhere and had the urge to cry I looked up trying not to cry just because I didn't want to. I looked forward and tried to settle down I put the broom down by the wall, and walked over to the main entrance to the mansion.

I sat down staring at the wall and thought to myself.

'Y/N please be okay we're all so worried for you!'

'Y/N please.. we have so many things to do in life where are you!'

'Was it the demons that took you? Did you try to fight back?'

'Y/N.. stay safe. Don't leave me alone.!'

Thoughts were running around my head and they weren't the thoughts I wanted in my head! I wanted positive thoughts but since I'm worrying so much I can't do that. No matter how hard I try to act positive Negativity takes me over.

"Why did it have to be Y/N? What did she even do.."

"Head up little one that ain't very flashy of you."

I shot my head up and turned around to see Tengen! He didn't look too happy and to be honest I don't think anyone is happy at the moment.

"We're trying to find her I promise but thinking in a negative way isn't gonna help, you gotta understand that and trust me I was in your shoes once."

"What do you mean?"

"When your brother died on the outside it seemed like his death didn't effect me but in the inside it felt like I lost apart of me, He was a great guy to be around and now that he's gone everything just got so boring."

I guess him and my brother were good friends and until this day I still can't believe he's gone, I sighed and nodded at Tengen.

"I get it Rengoku, Me, and Y/N treated each other like we were actually siblings and when my dad was y'know still drinking at the time, all we had was each other and now it feels like our little group is broken."

I put my hands on my face trying not to cry again but the thought of seeing all of us again was just heartbreaking, Tengen wrapped his arm around me and sighed trying to comfort me. It helped out just a bit but not too much only because those thoughts kept running through my head.

Y/N. Where are you.?

Aoi's pov
Today was something having Rengoku's family over is a bit odd only because they haven't smiled ever since they got here which is leaving a weird feeling, I ignored it and heard yelling coming from a nearby room.