Aether x tighinari

——SUMERU——

AETHERS POV

As aether walked around one of the many jungles in sumeru, he looked around at his surroundings and noticed he saw nothing familiar. He looked at the path he had been following, just to see it wasn't there anymore. In fact, only plants were behind him. As aether scanned the trees, starting to panic, he could have sworn he seen somthing move. "Hello?" He asked, " who's there?" Suddenly, an arrow flew beside his head and stuck in the tree behind him. Aether froze in shock, but soon got to his senses and ran, dodging flying arrows. As he started to see the tree line, he felt a sharp pain in his arm, and looked down. He gasped, seeing an arrow stabbing into his skin. Fuck, he thought as he started to get... suprisingly tired. Shitshitshit, he thought, relizing that the arrow must be coated in a sleeping drug.... That was the last thought aether had before he passed out.

TIGHINARIS POV

As tighinari shot the newcomer, he suddenly felt bad for some reason. The blond fell over and tighinari jogged over to him. He put his face close to the newcomer and inspected the details of his face. Damn, tighinari thought, he's cute. He put his hand on the newcomers face, noticing his skin was soft. He sighed, picking the blond up to bring him into his little fortress. 

(Btw yes I know this is nothing like the actual story but whatever)

Once they got inside, he placed the newcomer onto a little table to inspect if he had any weapons on him. Once he took away his sword, he patted him down for any hidden weapons. His hands fluttered over the newcomers arms, legs, sides, and chest. Tignhnari blushed as his fingers gently brushed the blonds chest. He pressed harder and slipped his hand inside his shirt. As he did he felt the boy jolt awake as he moaned quietly. "W-what are you doing?" He asked. Tighnari blushed a deep shade of red and said, "checking you for weapons. I am tighnari and you were in my territory, and anything that goes into my territory is mine." The blond looked at him and said," I am aether." Tighnari smiled lightly at the name. Aether. He smiled down at aether and put his face closer. Suddenly, Tighnari decided to do something rather bold. He grabbed aethers face and kissed him.

AETHERS POV

Aether blushed as tignari kissed him. The little fox like boy gently tapped his upper lip for entrance, AND FOR SOME REASON aether opened his mouth for him. Tighnaris tongue explored the insides of his mouth as aether quietly moaned. Tighnari pulled away, grinning. "Was that a little moan I heard?~" aether blushed so hard which was practically tighnaris answer. He smirked as he slid his hand into aethers shirt, making him moan louder in pleasure. All aether could think was the fact he wanted to go further. Apparently tighnari did too, because he slowly slipped his hand into the blonds pants. Aether gasped and said "w-wait! St-stop, I'm not ready!" Tighnari grinned and said, "well I am~" aether blushed as tighnari gently pulled down both of their pants. OMFG OMFG OMFG, aether kept thinking in his head, WHY TF HIS HIS YOU KNOW WHAT SO BIG? IT WONT FIT??????? He kept wondering how tf he was gunna put that all up there when tighnari quickly put his fingers into aethers hole. Aether moaned loudly as tighnari began scissoring. He did that for a few minutes until he decided it was time to put his YOU KNOW WHAT into aether. Aether shuddered in pain and pleasure. "Pl-please go s-slow m-master~ I don't know how all of it is gunna fit up my hole but b-be~ngh~ gentil." Tighnari grinned at being called master and totally ignored aethers requests and starting going fast. Loud moans came out of the blond as he moaned tighnaris name. Tighnari was moaning loud too, and they both soon YOU KNOWED. After about 5 rounds they stopped, laying beside each other, passed out.

675 WORDS:):):):):):):):):):) I had to stop cuz the fingers hurt so fucking bad from typing😭